Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
By Nest
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ

People who don't own it are giving it an A. How is this possible? Someone who actually ownes one... Do you think it's worth the money?

Kisha Z.
Kisha Z.
3 years, 4 months ago
I've had mine just under a year and love it. We are saving money on our bill and will not go back to the standard thermostat.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
4 years, 8 months ago
I own one and I think it is worth the money. It is a great product and I wouldn't switch back to my old thermostat.
Kimberlee G.
Kimberlee G.
Ogden, UT
4 years, 11 months ago
I own one and I'd give it an A+. Definitely worth the money. I'll never go back to a normal thermostat.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
5 years, 2 months ago
I don't own one but I've seen the demo and I think it's just an amazing concept. The fact that you can control it from your phone and also that it learns your heating/cooling habits is awesome. I am going to invest in one in the future, for sure, and review it once I have done so.