Nest  Learning Thermostat
Nest Learning Thermostat
By Nest
Alyssa F.

Is it worth getting? I want to get it for my moms birthday maybe but its almost $300! And where should i buy it from?

Tracy D.
Tracy D.
3 years, 3 months ago
I think it is worth getting, it works great and accurate, you can purchase it through amazon as well
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Foster City, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
I love it - we have been using it for 6 months now and I think it is worth the price. I purchased through Amazon.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
4 years, 7 months ago
Definitely worth it! Lowes Hardware has them (that's where I got mine) and sometimes you can find a 10% off purchase coupon in the paper.