Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
We've had our Nest installed for about 6 months now and it seems to be working exactly as we expected it to. Installation was super easy (even on a 30+ year old thermostat) and only took about 20 minutes. Really the learning curve was in using the app and getting it connected to the Nest. We also have an Echo and so far have been unable to link it to our Nest. I'd say I'm upset about that but considering I can control the Nest from my phone it isn't that big of a deal. It does seem like it's truly learning our preferences, and I like that I'm able to adjust the temperature from my phone if I wake up in the middle of the night. So far so good! :)