BY NEST CAM #5 in Air Conditioners

Taryn W.
Fort Wayne, IN
We received this as a gift from our wedding registry and it was hands-down the best present we got! It's a little pricey, but the savings are ultimately worth it. It's so convenient and easy to use. We travel a lot and the app lets us change the temperature when we leave and come home. The eco-settings help us save energy and cut down on our heating and cooling bills!
Angelica ♛.
For those who are interested in buying the Nest 3rd generation thermostat, you might want to do some research before you buy. Before I bought my Nest 2nd generation thermostat last week, I did a lot of research. While the 2nd generation did have a high rating, I discovered many people out there had issues with the base plate shorting out, causing their heating/air units to malfunction. Though there were numerous complaints about this issue, I decided to go ahead and buy the 2nd generation thermostat anyway. I mean, the overall reviews were really good
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
My first purchase to making a Smart Home. I absolutely love the convienece of the Nest Therm. It's design is also great, being a small and sheik addition to your home. It's great at regulating temperature, and the app is so easily accessible and user friendly.
Jaimie R.
I was interesting in this since it came out and finally got one and i was not disappointed! Its so awesome!! I love it! Its pricey but if you own your home and plan to live long term its an investment you want to make!
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
I simply love this product we have had it for a couple years now. We have saved on electricity and can see when we use the heating or cooling the most based upon the monthly analysis they email you.
Marina M.
Garner, NC
This was so amazing. I had this installed in my new apartment and was so happy with everything I was able to do. The dial is intuitive and the perfect thing for my family!
Brittani K.
Easy to install and great and keeping the utilities bill do . I recommend this for ever y home of you like money saving
Isabelle L.
It be cool to control all the temperature in the house at one and it seems high quality and long lasting and a good looking.
Danielle G.
Vancouver, WA
How does this work? Would it work in an apartment?
Ella K.
Does anyone have this ?? Let me know your opinions ?!?
Jane T.
Port richey
How difficult would this be to install?
Amanda C.
Does anyone have one of these? Electric companies sometimes offer for free with a certain plan, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it.