Nest Learning Thermostat uploaded by Tekeisha B.Nest Learning Thermostat uploaded by aleeza u.

BY NEST CAM #3 in Air Conditioners

aleeza u.
Texas
This gets installed to your wall and can control your thermostat you can use it from your phone on the wall or anywhere else it is super cool and convenient and easy for lazy people I recommend it For sure
Tekeisha B.
Waldorf, MD
I have had my Nest Learning Thermostat for about a month and don't know how I lived without it for so long. I got my Nest delivered, had it out of the box and installed in 20 minutes. I'm not the handiest of people, but the instructions were very clear, straight forward, and easy to follow. Since putting up my thermostat I've been able to get the temperature more comfortable, especially bedtime and even turn it up, down or off right from my phone in bed which is the best feature. I also love that I can keep track of usage and using my nest was able to see that my A/C is broken because after looking and seeing that it had ran for 18 hours it was still 80° in my home and only 73° outside. I am loving the features I've already learned to use, and can't wait to learn the rest that the nest offers. I've been thinking about getting one for a couple years, now I'm mad I took so long.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
For those who are interested in buying the Nest 3rd generation thermostat, you might want to do some research before you buy. Before I bought my Nest 2nd generation thermostat last week, I did a lot of research. While the 2nd generation did have a high rating, I discovered many people out there had issues with the base plate shorting out, causing their heating/air units to malfunction. Though there were numerous complaints about this issue, I decided to go ahead and buy the 2nd generation thermostat anyway. I mean, the overall reviews were really good
Suzie F.
Apex, NC
My first purchase to making a Smart Home. I absolutely love the convienece of the Nest Therm. It's design is also great, being a small and sheik addition to your home. It's great at regulating temperature, and the app is so easily accessible and user friendly.
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
We received this as a gift from our wedding registry and it was hands-down the best present we got! It's a little pricey, but the savings are ultimately worth it. It's so convenient and easy to use. We travel a lot and the app lets us change the temperature when we leave and come home. The eco-settings help us save energy and cut down on our heating and cooling bills!
Jaimie R.
I was interesting in this since it came out and finally got one and i was not disappointed! Its so awesome!! I love it! Its pricey but if you own your home and plan to live long term its an investment you want to make!
Marina M.
Garner, NC
This was so amazing. I had this installed in my new apartment and was so happy with everything I was able to do. The dial is intuitive and the perfect thing for my family!
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
I simply love this product we have had it for a couple years now. We have saved on electricity and can see when we use the heating or cooling the most based upon the monthly analysis they email you.
Brittani K.
Easy to install and great and keeping the utilities bill do . I recommend this for ever y home of you like money saving
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
This is such a great product that has helped us save so much money in electricity bills
Danielle G.
Vancouver, WA
How does this work? Would it work in an apartment?
Ella K.
Does anyone have this ?? Let me know your opinions ?!?
Jane T.
Port richey
How difficult would this be to install?
Amanda C.
Does anyone have one of these? Electric companies sometimes offer for free with a certain plan, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it.