BY NEST CAM #7 in Air Conditioners

Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
I was interesting in this since it came out and finally got one and i was not disappointed! Its so awesome!! I love it! Its pricey but if you own your home and plan to live long term its an investment you want to make!
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
W Frankfort, IL
I simply love this product we have had it for a couple years now. We have saved on electricity and can see when we use the heating or cooling the most based upon the monthly analysis they email you.
Marina M.
Marina M.
This was so amazing. I had this installed in my new apartment and was so happy with everything I was able to do. The dial is intuitive and the perfect thing for my family!
Suzie F.
Suzie F.
Raleigh, NC
My first purchase to making a Smart Home. I absolutely love the convienece of the Nest Therm. It's design is also great, being a small and sheik addition to your home. It's great at regulating temperature, and the app is so easily accessible and user friendly.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
It be cool to control all the temperature in the house at one and it seems high quality and long lasting and a good looking.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Vancouver, WA
How does this work? Would it work in an apartment?
Jane T.
Jane T.
Port richey
How difficult would this be to install?
Ella K.
Ella K.
Does anyone have this ?? Let me know your opinions ?!?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Does anyone have one of these? Electric companies sometimes offer for free with a certain plan, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it.