BY NEST

Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom are enhanced with hints of wild fig and bergamot. These notes combine to create a captivating fragrance that transitions well from day to evening. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Moroccan Tea, Kashmir Wood, Cardamom, Wild Fig. Style: Warm. Aromatic. Mysterious. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This fragrance is very strong, but not in a bad way. It is a truly unique scent. Like other fragrances in my collection, it lasts all day. There were even days over the summer that I was sweating profusely and the scent still remained. I have gotten many complements on how great I smelled, which is always a good thing. I would highly recommend this fragrance to my friends and family.
Amanda P.
Vermilion, OH
My absolute FAVORITE perfume. I picked this up on a whim at Sephora and don't regret it. It is equal parts fruity and exotic, with an underlying warmth. I absolutely adore this scent and I get so many compliments on it when I wear it.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
At first, I thought I really liked this perfume as it smelled wonderful in samples and during passing in stores. But I've come to realize that it just doesn't work with my skin chemistry at all. My initial thought of the scent was that it was casual cool with a touch of sultry mysteriousness. The notes of Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom with hints of wildfires and bergamot.... I thought I found my perfume calling. Unfortunately, the scent turns to something totally different on me. Scent of tobacco grew around it. It also had an unattractive ending note on me. Not a fan. It also doesn't last long for sure. (Which was good in this case for me as I didn't like the scent.) Sad I had to give it up.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I don't think there a greater compliment than someone telling you you smell nice. Maybe it's just me? I don't know. I put a lot of time into picking out scents and could spend hours smelling every single one at Sephora. Which is how I landed on this guy.

When trying to describe scents my words really fail me. However, I would never recommend a scent to someone who could not try it on first. I think that scents lay differently on everyone and if you can, you should also try it out first.

So what I can attest too is that every single day that I wear this someone compliments me. It takes very little to give a great scent, which with a semi-high price point matters.
Christin K.
PALISADES PARK
I am so in love with this perfume! I copped the Indigo Roller ball size during Black Friday, it came in a set for 0.20 fl oz so I saved about $44 all in all! Super good deal! It smells like a fresh garden of exactly what the name is, indigo! Like almost a blueberry scent if that makes sense. I would definitely recommend for springtime and summer!
Becky J.
Burnsville, MN
I absolutely adore this scent. It is really exotic and unique -- great for the warm summer nights out. The packaging is gorgeous and love the rollerball applicator. I wish it had a bit more lasting power, but overall I cannot get enough of this fragrance!
Yaidelyn F.
I recently received Nest Indigo as a sample from Sephora. I instantly fell in love. I had never heard of Nest before .I am definitely a fist time user.  The fragrance has staying power but doesn't make  it overpowering. It has notes of Mroccan Tea, Kashmir wood, Black Cardamom and Figs. I see myself buying this product in the future.
Sarah Louise R.
Columbia, SC
This is by far my favorite scent that Nest has come out with, it is floral yet warm, and sweet but still sultry. Also, its long lasting. I catch whiffs of my own perfume throughout the day and am reminded of how good I smell, which is the main goal of perfumes in my opinion!
Raj F.
This is the first time that I purchased this fragrance. I bought the roller ball from Sephora because I didn't want to truly commit it yet, however it smelled so good in the store. I would say that I have not smelled a fragrance that compares to this yet. This scent smells so good, so fresh, and has a warm woods smell. Its has very settle notes of floral but pulls a bit of like pine & vanilla scent if I had to compare it to something. It is amazing. I would definitely purchase the large bottle next time. I am committed.
Dolores A.
Alameda, CA
This is a really unique scent - so much in fact I can't think of anything else on the market to compare it with as an example. It's got lovely florals to it with after notes of tobacco which fade into some spicy scents. However, it's not too masculine at all, it is actually really feminine and mysterious. I can appreciate this a lot more in rollerball form than had I purchased the spray because I can keep it more subtle, which is how I think it really should be worn. This is a really interesting scent to try out if you are into heavy spices or earthy scents and floral mixes.