BY NEST

Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom are enhanced with hints of wild fig and bergamot. These notes combine to create a captivating fragrance that transitions well from day to evening. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Moroccan Tea, Kashmir Wood, Cardamom, Wild Fig. Style: Warm. Aromatic. Mysterious. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Raj F.
Raj F.
This is the first time that I purchased this fragrance. I bought the roller ball from Sephora because I didn't want to truly commit it yet, however it smelled so good in the store. I would say that I have not smelled a fragrance that compares to this yet. This scent smells so good, so fresh, and has a warm woods smell. Its has very settle notes of floral but pulls a bit of like pine & vanilla scent if I had to compare it to something. It is amazing. I would definitely purchase the large bottle next time. I am committed.
archer l.
archer l.
Prospect, KY
This perfume is the perfect blend of sweet and sultry. It lasts for a relatively long time on the skin. I love the mix of this perfume because it works for special events or something low key. i would totally recommend this product to others, and i feel that it's actual a pretty fair price compared to a lot of other nice perfumes!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is my favorite scent!! I find myself always reaching for this perfume. The rollerball is the perfect size to carry in my purse. This scent is feminine, with the perfect subtle hint of musky. I LOVE IT and so does everyone else! Also, a dab of this lasts for hours without it being overbearing. Love love love.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my most favorite perfumes. I love the smell and it lasts all day long. I have only ever purchased the rollerball because a little goes a long way and I wasn't sure if I'd be a big enough fan to use up the whole bottle. I have had my rollerball for quite some time and have yet to replace it.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the 4 perfumes that I actually love. I'm super sensitive to smells so most perfumes give me a headache really quick. Not this one! The full bottle is a bit pricey and the scent doesn't last as long as I would like it to, but I still love it. I'd tell anyone to give this one a try!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I have yet to find a perfume that I like as much, or even has a similar scent. I always get complements on it all the time. I've gone through two of the full sized bottles and have no plans of stopping! Highly recommend if you like deep, exotic scents
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this during the Sephora triple fragrance points sale. It's amazing. The smell is absolutely wonderful. Not overbearing at all, and the fragrance lasts all day. So easy to keep at my work desk or in my purse. The bottle is small enough to keep with me when I'm on the go or traveling.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really love the scent of this perfume, but find that it doesn't seem to last as long as some of my other fragrances. I would need to reapply this throughout the day if I wanted it to last. However, it's easily portable and also great if I just want a scent for a night out.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ
This has to be my favorite fragrance company. Everything has such a subtle and perfect scent and this one is one of my favorites. It's a little on the pricy side but definitely worth it. The packaging is classic and I just love everything about this perfume and company!
sara k.
sara k.
Phoenix, AZ
This fragrance is amazing! It's so unique and this brand is always putting out great fragrances! The rollerballs are my favorite since they are so portable and I can take them anywhere