NEST Holiday Reed Diffuser 5.9 oz uploaded by Kristin H.NEST Holiday Reed Diffuser 5.9 oz uploaded by Kristin H.

BY NEST FRAGRANCES

The aroma of a sparkling holiday season is created by blending pomegranate, Mandarin orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber. Carefully crafted with the highest quality fragrance oils, NEST Reed Diffusers are designed to fill your home continuously with a lush, memorable fragrance. The formula releases fragrance slowly and evenly into the air for approximately 90 days. The formula is VOC/CARB compliant. Notes: Pomegranate, Madarin Orange, Pine, Cloves, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Amber. Style: Warm. Traditional. Comforting. see more...

• Does anyone know if these smell better then Nest perfumes?1 Answers
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
The gleam of the Christmas tree reflects off my TV as I watch Home Alone for the second time this month, snuggled underneath my faux fur blanket. A faint, familiar Bing Crosby tune croons in the background, and in my hands is a blend of Maharaja Chai Oolong and Samurai Chai Maté tea, lightly sweetened. I breathe in deeply the scent of Christmas -- if it could ever be defined by one fragrance -- appreciating everything that comes with the coveted chill in the air and the holiday season. A curious blend of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, clove, cinnamon, and a touch of vanilla and amber flood my senses and I feel at home. Nest, you get me every time.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I'm very particular about home scents, and this perfectly captures the smell of the holidays. I buy it every year (usually on Amazon) and it makes me so happy. The compliments always pour in, too!
Stephanie C.
lake forest, CA
Love the holiday scent. Always very heavily scented but not overwhelming. Much sweeter than their other holiday fragrance this season.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does anyone know if these smell better then Nest perfumes?