NEST Holiday Classic Candle 7.8 oz uploaded by Abby B.

BY NEST FRAGRANCES

The aroma of a sparkling holiday season is created by blending pomegranate, Mandarin orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon with a hint of vanilla and amber. The NEST Fragrances Collection of luxury scented candles combines color, texture, and fragrance to enhance your everyday living and entertaining experience. The glass vases are designed to complement the beauty of their surroundings and the classic shape and modern stripe etching will enhance any decor. Each fragrance has been created by the most accomplished perfumers at the world's leading fragrance houses. NEST Fragrances candles are made with a highly refined, cosmetic-grade wax that was developed over many years to optimize burn and fragrance diffusion. The ingredients used are the highest grade of wax materials and the finest fragrance oils available. NEST candles are well-known for infusing a room with delightful fragrance. Notes: Pomegranate, Madarin Orange, Pine, Cloves, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Amber. Style: Warm. Traditional. Comforting. see more...

Ariel K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a perfect holiday candle! I got a small one as a gift and absolutely fell in love. These candles are very pricey but if you do t mind spending the money then this is a great for hose who love candles around the holidays
Sarah L.
This smell is perfect for the holidays without being overbearing. The best bathroom votive you could ask for during the holiday time when you have guests! Just make sure to not burn it for more than two hours!
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love Nest candles and decided to give this one a try. I loved the outside box where the candle came. It's red and velvety and you almost want to reuse it because it looks so festive. The candle itself is as good as other Nest candles I have tried. It lasted a long time, burned almost until there was no wax left and the glass container is the same cutely striped thick glass. It smells like Christmas, which I'm not a fan, but that's just personally, and it doesn't take anything from the quality of this candle.
Michele P.
San Jose, CA
Love this candle. It smells like the holidays and is not overwhelming. It makes the perfect holiday gift as well and a votive is enough to fill the room with the smell. NEST candle are a little pricey but I'd recommend checking after the holidays since this is a seasonal scent. I picked up a couple as small gifts and I think they'll be well received. Ended up keeping one for myself.
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis , IN
I love how this candle is strong yet not overpowering.  It adds an ambiance of Christmas into the air. I agree that it is a bit pricey however its worth the investment.  I love how it fills my entire home with fragrance very quickly so you don't have to burn it for an extended period of time making it last much longer. I'm a fan of all NEST candles especially this one.
Jessica J.
Hebron, KY
Nest is amazing. A little expensive but worth it. A very nice light scent. Perfect for christmas, and the other scents are nice year round.
Margaret D.
Washington, DC
I love this candle. I received it for a christmas gift and was thrilled. The smell is strong enough to be noticeable but not overpowering.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
1,448 reviews
I love these candles! They smell amazing and have such cute packaging! A great holiday and everyday candle!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is my absolute favorite nest candle. The smell is so beautiful and smells just like Christmas
Johannah S.
A great holiday candle this scent smells amazing. This isn't overpowering scent but noticeable