NEST Grapefruit Candle Candle 8.1 oz uploaded by Carrie P.NEST Grapefruit Candle Candle 8.1 oz uploaded by Irene L.

BY NEST

The NEST Fragrances Everyday Collection of luxury scented candles combines color, texture, and fragrance to enhance your everyday living and entertaining experience. The glass vases are designed to complement the beauty of its surroundings and the classic shape and modern stripe etching will complement any decor. Each fragrance has been created by the most accomplished perfumers at the world's leading fragrance houses. NEST Fragrances candles are made with a highly refined, cosmetic-grade wax that was developed over many years to optimize burn and fragrance diffusion. The ingredients used are the highest grade of wax materials and the finest fragrance oils available. NEST candles are well-known for infusing a room with delightful fragrance. Notes: Grapefruit, Lily of the Valley, Coriander Blossom, Green Nuances, Soft Woods. Style: Zesty. Effervescent. Sparkling. see more...

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I love the Nest Grapefruit scented candle! I buy other candles to try new ones, but always come back to this one because it's my favorite and I can't seem to find a replacement for it. It smells so fresh and light - it's not a chemical smell at all. Unlike some other candles that have a very faint scent when lit, with this one I can smell it in on the entire floor. It comes in a glass container and lasts a good amount of time. You also pretty much don't waste anything, as it burns almost until there's no more wax left. Highly, highly recommend!
Allie G.
Washington, DC
A wonderfully warm and uplifting grapefruit scent!

I love diptyque candles but at nearly $70 a piece, I can't really justify buying them.

Enter Nest! At $40, the candle is still a splurge but easier on the pocketbook.

I recently had surgery and was stuck in bed for weeks. I found this candle to be a great mood booster and filled the whole room quite quickly.

If you are looking for a nice scented candle that actually fills the room, I highly recommend this one!
Jamie B.
I love this candle! It smells up my whole room. It's very refreshing and an uplifting scent. It's one of the better candle brands to buy. The price is worth it. I found it at Nordstrom. I would definitely recommend it.
Irene L.
This is my all time favorite candle. It smells incredibly refreshing and I had this candle for a few years now and I only light it on special occasions because of the cost. It smells like citrus and I smell some floral undertones. The scent makes me feel happy. I definitely recommend this candle. The glass container that holds the wax look very simple and the glass feels heavy and looks nice.
Suzanne M.
Received this in the votive size in a limited edition birchbox. I don't usually one grapefruit scents, but this is wonderful!! The best part is that you don't even have to light it to enjoy is scent! I've had this votive in my small bedroom and now that room has a very pleasantly subtle scent throughout the room!!
Carrie P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
These candles smell so crisp and clean. They burn great to the very bottom. They burn everly and create a gorgeous ambience and glow in the room. I re-use the beautiful containers for make up brushes after I'm finished burning the candle.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Smells amazing!!! I cannot describe how great this candle is- everyone should have one in their home!
Amy N.
APO, AE
I really like some of the Nest scents. This one is okay. I like the scent, I'm just not crazy about it. Some are much too flowery for me. I like the sleek packaging and quality of their products.