Nest Fragrances Sugar Cookie Votive Candle

by NEST Fragrances

Shop NEST Fragrances Sugar Cookie Votive Candle. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nest Fragrances Sugar Cookie Votive Candle!
Jessica P.
Nest Fragrances Sugar Cookie Votive Candle uploaded by Jessica P.
I cannot do smelly things. Truly! I suffer from migraines. This candle works for me. These candles are strong. I put just one candle out on the mantle. You don’t have to light it for the fragrance to gently impact your home. In fact, my favorite way to enjoy this candle is to not light it and get surprised when I walk past it.Nest Fragrances Sugar Cookie Votive Candle
Vanessa L.
Nest candle is a candle that fills your home with a warming scent of the season. This confectioners dream of warm flavors of Tahitian vanilla bean and bourbon-infused caramel with delicate threads of sugarcane crystals and the rush essence of golden amber.
Janira V.
Brooklyn, NY
I get this particular every Christmas season for myself and have gifted it to friends that are also candle lovers. It smells like fresh baked sugar cookies and vanilla. It reminds me of the holidays.
Amanda C.
Temecula, CA
Wow, sweet and delicious, perfect for the holidays. I love how this candle has the amber and caramel notes in it which gives it a more elegant feel to a classic sweet-tooth flavor.
Summer S.
Absolutely smells amazing. But wayyyyy to expensive. If I hadn’t gotten it on clearance it wouldn’t have been worth it
Lexyss B.
Newport Beach, CA
These are household favorite and we try to keep them stocked as best as we can! This brand has since that are so rich, and fill the whole house with the warm sent.
Marjana C.
Floral Park, NY
This product is good for you/ It makes you feel fresh You should try it. I recommend everyone to try and see the result of it.
Francesca L.
Montclair
Such a great holiday gift! Not too too sweet of a scent but the perfect one to make your home smell like freshly baked cookies without the added hassle of actually turning on the oven to bake.at
Ella P.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m a candle fanatic, and this smells exactly how it’s supposed to. The throw is large and the scent is just dreamy. One of my favorite fall candles.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
Soooooo good!!! My new favorite scent from nest! The candle burns for so long and the scent spreads so quickly. I love it! I usually don’t think expensive candles are worth their price tags but this one proved me wrong!

Looking for your answer?