NEST Fragrances Sugar Cookie Classic Candle

by NEST Fragrances

NEST Fragrances candles are made with a premium, soft, highly refined, cosmetic-grade wax that was developed over many years to optimize burn and fragrance diffusion. The ingredients used are the highest grade of wax materials and the finest fragrance oils available. NEST Fragrances candles are well-known for infusing a room with fragrance.

This confectioner's dream mixes the warm flavors of Tahitian vanilla bean and bourbon-infuse caramel with delicate threads of sugarcane crystals and the rich essence of golden amber. The result is the aroma of a freshly baked sugar cookie that satisfies even the most sophisticated sweet tooth; exquisitely delectable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEST Fragrances Sugar Cookie Classic Candle!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoMiddletown, RI
Soooooo good!!! My new favorite scent from nest! The candle burns for so long and the scent spreads so quickly. I love it! I usually don’t think expensive candles are worth their price tags but this one proved me wrong!
2 years agoIndianapolis, IN
I’m very impressed with the strong and pleasant fragrance of this candle. The sugar cookie smell reminds me of Christmas cookie time. It’s a bit expensive but it’s worth the investment.
2 years agoIndianapolis, IN
This candle is a bit pricy however it’s worth the investment. The warm scent is very inviting in my house. It’s perfect for last minute company to help mask the dog smell.