BY NEST FRAGRANCES

NEST Fragrances candles are made with a premium, soft, highly refined, cosmetic-grade wax that was developed over many years to optimize burn and fragrance diffusion. The ingredients used are the highest grade of wax materials and the finest fragrance oils available. NEST Fragrances candles are well-known for infusing a room with fragrance.

Sicilian tangerine and bergamot are entwined with exotic mango and passionfruit.

Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
Nest candles are the absolute best! They last forever!! You don't even have to light them and wherever your candle is, your room is going to smell amazing. They're about $40 but so worth it. Something I definitely love to splurge on.
Nicole S.
Quality candle! These are awesome. They last a long time and smell really really good. They are pricey but worth it. I have two right now and they are from LAST Christmas. Stock up on these babies, you won't regret it.
Jennifer M.
Floral Park, NY
I am obsessed with candles and I have a crazy collection of Yankee Candles and Bath and Body Works candles. Then I discovered Nest. Though considerably more expensive, the scent is strong and complex. This will definitely not be my last!
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Another brand I LOVE. Smells so good, great quality. Pretty packaging. I just love candles so
Much. And I love nest !
Audrey T.
Quincy, FL
I am obsessed with these candles! I have one in every room of my house! They smell so good and work extremely well!

Sephora