NEST Fragrances Pumpkin Chai Classic Candle uploaded by Katie (.

BY NEST FRAGRANCES

NEST Fragrances candles are made with a premium, soft, highly refined, cosmetic-grade wax that was developed over many years to optimize burn and fragrance diffusion. The ingredients used are the highest grade of wax materials and the finest fragrance oils available. NEST Fragrances candles are well-known for infusing a room with fragrance.

Pumpkin chai creates a cozy autumn ambience with a blend of wild pumpkin, spicy masala chai, cardamom, ginger, and cinnamon.

betty j.
This stuff smells so good. It makes your house amazing. Just light it and your entire house smells like a pumpkin pie is in the oven. It’s not like other product that only make in room smell god but this strong aroma is to die for.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Large 3 wicks from nest throw really well but are pricey. Nest candles can also be found at Sephora. As for the scent it's perfect for Fall and on Thanksgiving day.
Samantha B.
This candle is amazing. My friends mom gave it to me a year ago and I just got to the end of the wick this year. This candle has such a strong pumpkin spice scent and it really just rings in fall for me. Even after I finished the wick there was a bit of wax still left in the candle so I used that with a wax warmer to get a bit more from that scent! I love this candle so much and I'm definitely going to buy another of this scent soon!
Jade K.
Nest candles are my new faves. I have always had problems with the perfumes of most candles, which give me severe headaches and sneezing fits. These candles do not do that. This is my favorite scent. It's not too heavy and doesn't smell artificial. I ordered three more in case Nest doesn't carry them next fall! They also last forever! I didn't even make it halfway through the first candle.
Jenna L.
Elmhurst, IL
If you're on the hunt for a candle that embodies all the good things about fall, you've found it! This candle is amazing -- it smells exactly like a pumpkin patch or a Thanksgiving night should smell! It burns very evenly as well, so expect to get a lot of fun fall nights out of this one. Overall would 100% recommend!
Samantha P.
Florence, KY
I have owned & burned a few Nest Candles & a few other products from Nest and while they are quite lovely with intoxicatingly delicious scents, I do find them on the pricey side & opt for Bath & Body Works candles that fill my home with just as lovely a scent for a third of the price..even less when on sale.
Bea B.
Writsvlle Bch, NC
These are the best candles! They smell so good and they last a long time. They are not too expensive for the quality that they are. They are very effective and the scent will smell your whole house up. I would definitely recommend these candles to anyone. I love pumpkin Chai!
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD
If you've tried NEST candles and loved the quality, you will fall in love with the new Pumpkin Chai. Not too heavy, not too sweet, this candle fills my house with the rich, warm pumpkin and spice aromas of fall, while keeping the house clean and fresh-smelling. Everyone who comes through the door comments on the great scent in the air.
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Love this candle. Atmosphere is something that's really important to me, at the end of the day I like to settle down and relax before going to bed. This candle smells so lovely, and the fact that it is the perfect smell for the season is the cherry on top.
Marianne S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Nest candles are a bit on the pricey side but I have gotten a few as gifts and they are some of my favorite candles I have ever owned. They smell amazing and last a decent amount of time. I love the warmy scent of the chai candle. it's perfect for the fall season.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I'm a candle lover and have to know the scent throw and does it have an even wax pool.

Sephora