BY NEST FRAGRANCES

Reed Diffuser - Cedar Leaf & Lavender

Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Backstory: I was looking into getting a diffuser because I wanted something that would make my apartment smell better that I could just place and forget without being afraid of burning my place down! I am so happy I got this. I get so many compliments on how great my room smells and always get asked what makes it smell so good! There's so many reasons that this particular scent is one of their top sellers. Key points: This is a unisex scent, perfect for fall/winter because it has hints of spice, and looks absolutely beautiful. It isn't overly spicy-- it has this amazing combination of fresh and spice. It is definitely not over-powering or fake smelling like a lot of plug-ins can be. Plus, this thing lasts a great amount of time! Worth every penny.
Nicole S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I purchased this scent on a whim after reading a few reviews and it did not disappoint. I love more complex, earthy and rich scents and this one gives you a feeling of warmth. On top of that, the scent lasts for-ever. I got this for our entryway to mask the scent of cat litter (which we scoop bi-weekly) and it really helped! I haven’t even flipped the reeds in a month and the scent is still kicking! Would recommend! I’ll be interested to try to other scents but don’t know if they can make one better than this.
Sydney H.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: bluemercury
This is my signature home scent! It’s a warm, spicy scent that seems to appeal to men just as much as women - a girlfriend of mine bought it after smelling mine and her boyfriend stole it for his office! It lasts about three months, and is pleasant but not overwhelming.

Sephora