NEST Fragrances Indigo Rollerball

by NEST Fragrances

Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom are enhanced with hints of wild fig and bergamot. These notes combine to create a captivating fragrance that transitions well from day to evening. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging.

Fragrance Notes:

Moroccan Tea, Kashmir Wood, Cardamom, Wild Fig.

Style: Warm. Aromatic. Mysterious

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEST Fragrances Indigo Rollerball!
How would you rate this product?
Brookline, MA
I’ve gone through 3 of these guys. Always have one in my bag! My all time favorite scent🙌🏻 I know many don’t know about Nest but I’m so glad I randomly found them and this scent in particular at my Sephora ❤️
Magnolia, TX
Indigo is my absolute favorite fragrance from nest. It's heavy without leaning nighttime or special event only with a hint of sweetness. It's a must buy or at least try in store!
Tried this at Sephora and this is my favorite from all of the Nest rollerball collection. It packs pretty easily in my smaller bags and works well as a touch-up product throughout the day, especially in the afternoon and at night. I think this scent actually lasts pretty long.
Sugar Land
My ultimate favorite go to perfume!! I’ve received soooo many compliments wearing this, it’s so refreshing and makes me feel better! I love how you can fit it anywhere and comes in handy when traveling and even on the go. The fragrance is long lasting which is a must for me!
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite Nest fragrance. It’s beautifully balanced. It’s fruity and girly but it also has a darker edge. I find that it transitions from day to night really well, too. It last around 5-6 hours on me.
Bedford
my soul favorite. I’m hoping I get 500000 of these for Christmas. This lasts DAYS and smells insanely good. If you’re searching for a good lasting perfume- THIS IS IT!!!!!!! love love love nest fragrances:)
Perfection. We got a NEST diffuser a few months back that we love and I didn’t know they had perfumes til recently. I love the deep smell of the indigo one and roller balls are some of my favorite perfumes!
Pioneer, OH
Love this scent! It's very warm, and I don't really identify with it being a floral scent. (Sorry, I'm not good at perfume reviews). It also lasts a long time. Nest has my favorite fragrances.
Kensington, MD
I absolutely love this rollerball, I will probably purchase a full size when I run out.  The scent is so unique.  I like it because it isn't too floral and rosewater-y.  It almost smells sugary.  The bottle is really cute.  I sampled all of the Nest scents and this one was the only one I liked and I had to purchase it immediately because it smelled amazing.  The scent lasts so long I showered after using it on my wrists and after my shower the scent was still there! Highly recommend.
Amanda, OH
Hands down my favorite signature scent! I keep this rollerball in my purse or throw it in the diaper bag when I'm out with the kiddos. I love all the rollerball gift sets and options nest offers online at Sephora during the Holidays. This is my 3 rollerball, so I will definitely be buying again. In a pinch my husband can wear it as well as it pulls very unisex scent on us.