Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser

by NEST Fragrances

Shop Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser at Bluemercury. Our classic Holiday has a new look this season but its tradition lives on. While the beloved fragrance itself hasn’t changed, we’re debuting

How well does this work & is it worth it
Does anyone know if these smell better then Nest perfumes?
Start your review of Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser!
amy R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser uploaded by amy R.
In combination with the candle, the Reed diffuser is my 2nd favorite “all time go to”! If I really love you, I’ll include this with the candle and a cute box of matches. I bought one for myself this year, every time I walk by, I get the most fabulous whiff of Christmas. The reeds exude a pretty decent amount of scent which makes my house smell AMAZING and me happy when I walk really close to it.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser uploaded by Kristin H.
Nest Fragrances Holiday Reed Diffuser uploaded by Kristin H.
The gleam of the Christmas tree reflects off my TV as I watch Home Alone for the second time this month, snuggled underneath my faux fur blanket. A faint, familiar Bing Crosby tune croons in the background, and in my hands is a blend of Maharaja Chai Oolong and Samurai Chai Maté tea, lightly sweetened. I breathe in deeply the scent of Christmas -- if it could ever be defined by one fragrance -- appreciating everything that comes with the coveted chill in the air and the holiday season. A curious blend of pomegranate, mandarin orange, pine, clove, cinnamon, and a touch of vanilla and amber flood my senses and I feel at home. Nest, you get me every time.
Sonia K.
Kankakee, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The scents form NEST are great, not only as a home fragrance but also as a perfume. They are a high quality and I can’t recommend this brand enough.
Sara S.
Apex, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The Nest Holiday fragrance is my favorite Christmastime scent, so I love to keep these diffusers around the house at that time to help everyone feel festive.
Bethany H.
Sheffield, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Lovely fragrance for the holidays. Smells warm and cozy. Strong scent. Will repurchase
Margaret  S.
Bloomington, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Smells wonderful, excellent product. It is not too overpowering and scents the house in the smell of Christmas.
Maryjo P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nest has the formulation for reed diffusers down pat. I treat myself to this product occasionally because it is pricier than other options. The Holiday scent is lovely.
Stephanie C.
lake forest, CA
Love the holiday scent. Always very heavily scented but not overwhelming. Much sweeter than their other holiday fragrance this season.
Amanda T.
I'm very particular about home scents, and this perfectly captures the smell of the holidays. I buy it every year (usually on Amazon) and it makes me so happy. The compliments always pour in, too!