Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Reed Diffuser

by NEST Fragrances

Shop Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Reed Diffuser Home Fragrance at Bluemercury. Carefully crafted with the highest quality fragrance oils, NEST Reed Diffusers are designed to continuously fill your home

Has anyone used Nest reed diffusers?
Start your review of Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Reed Diffuser!
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Reed Diffuser uploaded by Orletta R.
This my favorite of all NEST fragrance. So clean and fresh with the prefect splash of grapefruit. I use this my master bedroom and in my office. Long lasting smell one could never get tried of. I highly recommend.
Tamara L.
Dallas, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
In fairness this scent was gifted to me a few years ago during a beauty event at Nordstrom. It was a smaller size and my first Nest product. Normally I would not choose grapefruit but this was really different and I ended up buying two diffusers. I will continue repurchasing these but thankfully they tend to last for months!!
Rhonda W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nest is the catalac of diffusers they are light and airie I love the soft aroma . I entertain and everyone always compliments my home aroma.
Esther P.
Bellaire, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
If you like the smell of grapefruit, this smells soo delicious and it doesn’t have a strong smell of alcohol like some diffusers. Would highly recommend!
Caitlin D.
Morgantown
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I bought this reed diffuser by mistake thinking it was the oil diffuser. I was a little worried thinking it wouldn’t have a scent but it does. I still prefer the oil diffuser but this does work!
Melanie N.
Vero beach , FL
Love this! I always get one for my living room and since I get a ton of compliments I get them for gifts!
JoJo M.
Moon Township, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love the citrus scent! The diffuser lasts for months. I like to occasionally flip the reeds to give a boost to the scent.
Gina Y.
Quincy, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells so fresh and keeps my home smelling fresh. I usually go for fresh fruity smells that aren’t too powdery strong and this is great
Sarah G.
milwaukee
The most refreshing citrus smell that makes your entire room smell incredible. This reed diffuser lasts a super long time and you can even smell the fragrance in the room next to it! 10/10 would recommend and is a great gift too!
Andrea D.
Clarksville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Love the packaging, decorative bottle and product! I like the entire grapefruit collection for my bathroom. This has such a crisp, fresh, clean, citrus scent. If you are ever looking for a good housewarming gift then look no further!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...