Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Hand Lotion

by NEST Fragrances

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Hand Lotion!
Dani R.
Weston, CT
I love nest fragrances and think the hand motions are nice. Nothing out of this world
Sandy J.
Mc Calla, AL
I found this product after being gifted the Nest grapefruit diffuser. It smells divine and leaves my hands soft and clean. It is very pricey for a hand lotion, but I just love the smell! I will purchase this again, just not on a regular basis.
Belen R.
Arleta, CA
La verdad es que todos los productos de esta marca tienen un excelente aroma. No es tan fuerte, no es tan dulce, no es tan suave pero tampoco no es indulce Sino que simplemente es perfecto y hay una variedad de aromas para cualquier tipo de gustos
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
Smells amazing. Love it. It’s good and the quality is great. They make great products And would def say it’s worth it.
Angry B.
Atlantic City
Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Hand Lotion uploaded by Angry B.
I’ve recently perchased this hand lotion.I’m in love with the fragrances of it.The price is little too expensive but the quantity is more and really moisturize the skin.
Janissa P.
Scarborough, ON
Beautiful scent and its not overpowering at all. This grapefruit scent from Nest fragrances is one of my favourites because it is subtle- the moisturizing power is great as well holds well for hours at a time especially now during the pandemic where we're all washing our hands so often!

Looking for your answer?