BY NEST FRAGRANCES

Created by Laura Slatkin, the NEST Fine Fragrances collection was inspired by the 18th c. artist, Mrs. Delany, who at the age of 72 created a new art form: mixed media collage. By cutting shapes of paper, painted to capture nature's colors, Mrs. Delany cut and designed them to mirror the exact likeness of various plants and flowers. "While Mrs. Delany's work was highly regarded for its technique, what moved me was the actual beauty of her botanicals. There is an elusive, sensual quality to them that resonated with me. Her botanicals are beautiful works of art and they inspired me to create my Fine Fragrances Collection." - Laura Slatkin

Dewy daffodils, peony and rose are blended with the essence of garden vines. This combination reveals a romantic floral that exudes elegance, grace and luxury.

• Does anyone else want to smell this because of the packag...5 Answers
  • Do you think my mom would like it?1 Answers
  • I want to try this perfume out. Does the scent last?2 Answers
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
I just received my bottle today and I must say it is a hit. I have allergies and asthma and I put some of this lovely fragrance on and no problems. I would recommend this to anyone of any age...it is a beautiful light floral that is,not too sweet or heavy it is just right. Once applied wait for the fragrance to settle....it is joy in a bottle. Last... giving Nest Dahlia and Vines two thumbs up and a full twist. I will be back for more. ;-)
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I have a rollerball of this perfume, and I love it so much. Floral scents are my absolute favorite! It’s not overpowering, but it’s noticeable enough, and lasts on your skin for a good amount of time. It is on the pricey side, so I’m hoping to save up for a full-sized bottle one day, but until then I’m very much enjoying what I have.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Dahlia and Vines IS Spring, and is Spring with full force! I've always loved the delicacy of a light floral...and hated the wear time of the more common scents. Enter this perfume, which is still light and fresh, but with a staying power to rival your heavy fall fragrances. Definitely a winner!
Molly R.
brooklyn, NY
One of my all time favorite perfumes. Makes me smell feminine and girly without being on the verge of "young teen in a shopping mall." Its sophisticated. I love the hints of rose. On the higher end of the price scale but I think it's worth it for the quality. (Makes me feel rich while wearing it!)
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I️ got a small free sample that I️ was two or three applications and it was a lovely smell. I’m not one to spend over 20-30 dollars on perfumes so as much as I️ loved the smell and it lasted a long time I’m not sure I️ could spend the price they ask for it.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I just discovered this brand and bought 3 scents! This is my favorite. I can’t say enough about the unique, quality scents offered. I can’t wait to buy every scent available!
Sarina P.
one spray of this and you are transformed into a world of flowers. This light airy scent is PERFECT for everyday use. It seems pricey but it lasts FOREVER. I love this perfume it is one of the best ones I have found in a while and I cannot wait to get another one.
Lacy D.
West Monroe, LA
One of my favorite perfumes ever!!!! Its such a beautiful, light floral fragrance! It doesnt last all day but it does last long enough for a date night! My husband bought it for me at Sephora after I just loved it from my scentbird subscription!
Alyx T.
This is one beautiful, long-lasting perfume. Since I first tested it at a Sephora, I have been loving it. One of the only perfumes that I regularly get complimented on. Thinking of wearing it on my wedding day! Great product, reasonable price.
Amanda T.
Flushing, NY
Loved how this smelled and it worked great with my chemistry... However the price of this is high and the longevity for me was not long (faded only after an hour or so). I wanted to keep this so badly but could not justify the price point.
Lexi W.
Does anyone else want to smell this because of the packaging and description?
YASMINE B.
Ksar hellal
Does it smell good as it looks ?
Maria M.
I want to try this perfume out. Does the scent last?
Sharon M.
Toledo
The reviews on this product are all over the board. I still don't know if I should buy it. Anyone else have any more  reviews that could help me make the decision on whether to buy or not to buy?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
So cute! How's the scent?

Sephora