BY NEST FRAGRANCES

Our elegant Reed Diffusers are carefully crafted with the highest quality fragrance oils and are designed to continuously fill any space with a lush, memorable fragrance. The alcohol-free formula releases fragrance slowly and evenly into the air for approximately 90 days.

Blue hydrangea, hyacinth and forget-me-nots are blended with fresh green notes and a dew drop accord to create the aroma of a lush floral garden.

Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
The reed infused is very good and easily and is fast at spreading beautiful scent all over the house. My only problem is that I have to put it high in the household and I get nervous about spills so I cannot purchase anymore until my kids are grown.
stacey l.
These smelled pretty good at first but the liquid turned black from the sticks.
Still it smelled good. But it's a one time use only
Chastity R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great scent! And the look of this is just so high end compared to others. Even the box is fashion forward
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
I have a small business that sells Nest reed diffusers local to me, and I'd love to buy from them. But do these last a while? And how wide does the scent spread? My apartment isn't huge? But I don't like when I need two to smell it in my open kitchen/living room set up.
Patricia M.
Tujunga, CA
What's your favorite scent?

Sephora