NEST Fragrance Collection Set uploaded by Patricia M.NEST Fragrance Collection Set uploaded by Lisa P.

BY NEST

A set of five classic fragrances inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany. Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Midnight Fleur features exotic wood, patchouli, and black amber blended with sensual notes of night-blooming jasmine and vanilla orchid. Dahlia & Vines blends dewy daffodils, peony, and rose with the essence of garden vines. White Sandalwood is blended with creamy almond, white musk, and exotic spices for a scent that is truly unique. Indigo transitions well from day to evening with notes of Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom, enhanced with hints of wild fig and bergamot. Paradise perfectly captures a luscious burst of fresh, Mediterranean blood orange balanced with watery nuances, a hint of white ginger, and a lingering base of cedarwood. This set contains: - 0.25 oz in Midnight Fleur - 0.25 oz in Dahlia & Vines - 0.25 oz in White Sandalwood - 0.25 oz in Indigo - 0.25 oz in Paradise see more...

Sara S.
Keller, TX
Picked up the tester set at Sephora and fell in love! So many different unique scents! I use the citrus one more because it smells so crisp and fresh. But when I go out I like to switch it up a little bit use the midnight fluer! I Have gotten so many compliments on it! Definitely worth the money!
Allison B.
Indigo is my favorite. Nest has a unique thing going on. Very different layering notes. Nothing "perfumy" of heavy. But still a strong fragrance. When you want to smell feminine and pretty but stand out from the main stream lines. Definitely worth a read on the notes and try. I have not been disappointed yet. Go Nest!
Maria S.
Fargo, ND
I got this tester set & I'm in LOVE. The bottles are so pretty that I set them out on my dresser as decoration! These scents are amazing, I actually love all of them. When I walked into class wearing the Midnight one, two people asked who smelled so good!
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
I love this set and I've also received many compliments on the different fragrance. I found myself buying this set because I wanted to branch out from the name brand perfumes that are sold in department stores. Every fragrance in this set is very different from any other fragrance I've smelled before. I even bought a full size bottle of one of the fragrances in this set - White Sandlewood. It has a very relaxing and clean smell. Something I have no problem wearing everyday. A mix between fun and playful to sweet and sassy fragrances in this set. Very long lasting notes.
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
It's always a joy going into Sephora, which is how I discovered these gems. 1 sample of Midnight Fleur & I was hooked with these floral scents. The collection set allows a fragrance for any mood. They last long and leave you with a smiling face all day! Amazon Lily has also grown on me. This set will last you awhile and will give you the opportunity to see what fragrance you like best & ultimately purchase a larger size. You won't regret this buy...and if you don't like a scent, gift it to a girlfriend; she'll love you for it!
Linsey S.
I have this collection set because I wanted to try this brand and its various scents (they have more than these five) they are all really nice fragrances! I love how it's in between an essential oil and a full on perfume (just my opinion) My only complaint is they don't last as long as other fragrances I have.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
So I'm a new fan of Nest fragrances . I received a tester from Sephora in my play box . The scent citrine reminds me specifically of my childhood for some odd reason . It's smells so good and is super affordable in comparison to other brands .
Jenna T.
Ogdensburg, NY
One of my favorite fragrance sets, although I have mine in the rollerball for travel purposes. These scents are very fresh and not overwhelming like some other perfumes. If you're looking to smell fresh and clean I would definitely suggest.
Diana K.
Love love all the scent! Can't get enough of them . They all smell so pretty and last a long time . Well worth the price . Sephora is my favorite place to buy these. The gift sets are the Best Buy, just bought more for Christmas gifts !
Ashley M.
Daytona Beach , FL
All of these fragrances are amazing !! They each have a different scent and are all unique !! They are very long wearing !! It's a perfect gift for someone who likes different scents .. They're like no other fragrance Iv smelled !
Idaa M.
Yakima, WA
Never tired do they smell good?
Francesca D.
Toronto
Where can I buy this?
CM D.
Cooper City, FL
Is there a "clean", light Nest scent? I love the lasting power of their fragrances but most of the ones I've tried are very heavy.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Is "midnight fleur" light and floral or heavy/vanilla-y?
TaSheka S.
Has anyone tried these before...I keep seeing them but wonder what do they actually smell like...are they worth my money?