NEST Eau de Parfum Travel Spray Trio 3 x 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Braxton B.NEST Eau de Parfum Travel Spray Trio 3 x 0.16 oz/ 5 mL uploaded by Braxton B.

BY NEST

Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, and black cardamom are enhanced with hints of wild fig and bergamot. These notes combine to create a captivating fragrance that transitions well from day to evening. Citrine sets the dewy softness of lotus flower and freesia against sparkling citrus notes and hints of precious woods. Dahlia & Vines blends dewy daffodils, peony, and rose with the essence of garden vines to reveal a romantic floral that exudes elegance, grace, and luxury. This set contains:- 3 x 0.16 oz/ 5 mL Eau de Parfum in Indigo, Citrine, Dahlia & Vines This product is exclusive to Sephora in the US. see more...

Amanda D.
The only perfume I enjoy using. My favorite is the indigo. I love the scents and they are long lasting but not over powering.
Abby J.
Danville, KY
I LOVE Nest's perfumes so much. These are scents are so fresh, crisp and sophisticated
Braxton B.
Colorado Springs
I love Nest perfume and packaging, so when I saw this set of three travel SPRAY perfumes from them I jumped on them as fast as I could! I ordered them from Sephora.com for around $13.00. I couldn't be happier with my purchase! All three of these perfumes are beautiful and a staple for any collection, plus they look beautiful on your vanity! Indigo is definitely my favorite smell of the three, but I love and wear all of them. If I had any wish for this product it would be for it to last a bit longer on the body! They last about 4ish hours, so touch-ups are sometimes necessary. It doesn't bother me much, though because with two sprays being all you need and these being extremely travel friendly, I just throw them in my purse with no problem! I definitely recommend this set, and all of Nest's perfumes.
Ela M.
love the scents very feminine but not overly sweet of overpowering, long lasting and would recommend! worth the money for this pack considering the price of the regular sizes & the roller balls!
Emma H.
In love with the nest fragrances. This is a great way to try a few and they're decent travel size sprays! The scent lasts well (on my skin at least) and they're easy to slip into your purse for on the go. My current favourite is Indigo. But I also love citrine 😍
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where are these fragrances sold at?