NEST Dahlia & Vines Rollerball 0.27 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Chelsea D.

BY NEST FRAGRANCES

Dewy daffodils, peony, and rose are blended with the essence of garden vines. This combination reveals a romantic floral that exudes elegance, grace, and luxury. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Dewy Daffodils, Peony, Rose, Garden Vines. Style: Elegant. Classic. Romantic. see more...

Chelsea D.
kansas city
I really love this fragrance. It's a floral scent and it's clean. It is not overpowering and it has a slight sweetness to it. My go to is Versace bright crystal or yellow diamond but I have to say this is amazing in its own right.
Danielle D.
During my recent olfactory explorations, I've discovered that while I may not be a fan of actual roses, I do so LOVE the scent of roses in my perfume. Dahlia & Vines was a pleasant surprise for me because it had the key notes of rose with a little bit of peony thrown in. It's a delightfully fresh scent that is perfect for spring (if that ever comes). I find that it doesn't last all day long so it's great for that fresh morning spritz to get you going, but may not be the product you choose if you want to wow from day to night. That said, the rollerball is PERFECT to drop in your purse for pick-me-ups during the day, so a little re-application can't hurt. I also find that I prefer rollerballs because I prefer a concentrated drop on parts of my body, rather than a general spray.

back