NEST Dahlia & Vines Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Alice S.NEST Dahlia & Vines Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sharon M.

BY NEST

Dewy daffodils, peony, and rose are blended with the essence of garden vines. This combination reveals a romantic floral that exudes elegance, grace, and luxury. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Dewy Daffodils, Peony, Rose, Garden Vines. Style: Elegant. Classic. Romantic.

• Does anyone else want to smell this because of the packag...5 Answers
  • Do you think my mom would like it?1 Answers
  • I want to try this perfume out. Does the scent last?2 Answers
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
I just received my bottle today and I must say it is a hit. I have allergies and asthma and I put some of this lovely fragrance on and no problems. I would recommend this to anyone of any age...it is a beautiful light floral that is,not too sweet or heavy it is just right. Once applied wait for the fragrance to settle....it is joy in a bottle. Last... giving Nest Dahlia and Vines two thumbs up and a full twist. I will be back for more. ;-)
Lizzi M.
Oceanside, CA
I have a rollerball of this perfume, and I love it so much. Floral scents are my absolute favorite! It’s not overpowering, but it’s noticeable enough, and lasts on your skin for a good amount of time. It is on the pricey side, so I’m hoping to save up for a full-sized bottle one day, but until then I’m very much enjoying what I have.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Dahlia and Vines IS Spring, and is Spring with full force! I've always loved the delicacy of a light floral...and hated the wear time of the more common scents. Enter this perfume, which is still light and fresh, but with a staying power to rival your heavy fall fragrances. Definitely a winner!
Sarina P.
one spray of this and you are transformed into a world of flowers. This light airy scent is PERFECT for everyday use. It seems pricey but it lasts FOREVER. I love this perfume it is one of the best ones I have found in a while and I cannot wait to get another one.
Molly R.
brooklyn, NY
One of my all time favorite perfumes. Makes me smell feminine and girly without being on the verge of "young teen in a shopping mall." Its sophisticated. I love the hints of rose. On the higher end of the price scale but I think it's worth it for the quality. (Makes me feel rich while wearing it!)
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I️ got a small free sample that I️ was two or three applications and it was a lovely smell. I’m not one to spend over 20-30 dollars on perfumes so as much as I️ loved the smell and it lasted a long time I’m not sure I️ could spend the price they ask for it.
Lacy D.
West Monroe, LA
One of my favorite perfumes ever!!!! Its such a beautiful, light floral fragrance! It doesnt last all day but it does last long enough for a date night! My husband bought it for me at Sephora after I just loved it from my scentbird subscription!
Amanda T.
FLUSHING, NY
Loved how this smelled and it worked great with my chemistry... However the price of this is high and the longevity for me was not long (faded only after an hour or so). I wanted to keep this so badly but could not justify the price point.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
This fragrance is such a classic! Especially if you're looking for an everyday scent that isn't overpowering!!! It's very fresh and floral but not too much! And it's a long last fragrance, would buy again!
Dahlia M.
Chatsworth, CA
Absolutely love this brand, and how long the scent lasts. It’s not overwhelmingly strong but lasts throughout the entire day. The only downside to this perfume is it’s price. As a college student, I’m ballin’ on a budget and can’t really afford to $60 on an average sized bottle of perfume. Excellent quality product tho. <3 I always try to cop a sample size from every Sephora I walk into. #LifeHacks
Lexi W.
Does anyone else want to smell this because of the packaging and description?
YASMINE B.
Ksar hellal
Does it smell good as it looks ?
Maria M.
I want to try this perfume out. Does the scent last?
Sharon M.
Toledo
The reviews on this product are all over the board. I still don't know if I should buy it. Anyone else have any more  reviews that could help me make the decision on whether to buy or not to buy?
Kayla B.
Oroville, CA
Does this smell as nice as the packaging?