NEST Citrine Rollerball 0.27 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Annalisa H.

BY NEST

The dewy softness of lotus flower and freesia are set against sparkling citrus notes and hints of precious woods. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Lemon Blossom, Lotus Flower, Freesia, Dew Drop Accord, Precious Woods. Style: Bright. Refreshing. Sparkling. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amanda K.
Plano, TX
I don't like the way this smells. It does have good lasting power and you can definitely smell it but it is strong. I will not wear this to work or an event where people will be close to you for long because it can cause headaches. If you significant other is not sensitive to scents and likes this one then it is great for a night out.
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
This scent smells so fresh and grown up, that every time I wear it, people ask me what I’m wearing! It smells different on skin than when you just swatch it on the little paper. Ask for a sample at Sephora and wear it for a week. You will turn heads as you walk!
And G.
I usually don't buy perfume due to my allergies, but I received a sample in my sephora play box and I had to try it. I had tried Nest fragrances before and they felt too stuffy for me. I did not think I was going to like this but I ended up using the entire sample and missing it when it was gone! The scent is not overpowering or overly sweet/feminine. To me it feels a lot lighter than other Nest fragrances like Indigo. It is a good everyday fragrance. The rollerball application lasts all day without reapplying for me. This was my first perfume purchase and I think it was a good choice, I would definitely repurchase.
Julia K.
Fall River, MA
This is my absolute favorite perfume! The lemon scent is bright and cheerful, and perfect for summer! Of all of the many perfumes I've tried, even others by NEST that I really like, Citrine lasts the longest, and I always get asked what scent I'm wearing! I switch to another deeper NEST scent in the winter, but I can't wait to repurchase this!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I received a sample of this in an Advent calendar box set. It smells so good and the scent lasts a long time! The scent is classy and perfect for elegant nights out. It’s actually in my top 5 favorite perfumes!
Catherine B.
Seattle, WA
This is hands down my favorite scent currently. Fruity and slightly floral without being cloying. Perfect for the summertime, but also great for the winter when you need an energy boost with all the dark weather. I keep a small one at work for a midday pick-me-up. If they ever stop making this I will cry!
Vicky L.
Arlington, VA
I have the mini version of this rollerball and I love it. Previously I had never heard of the NEST brand before but I was in Sephora looking for a new rollerball/perfume so I literally sniffed their entire collection/section of scents. This is 1 of 2 rollerballs that I left with and I am pretty happy with my purchase. Not overpoweringly floral (I am not a fan of floral notes) and subtle so you're not overwhelming those around you. ALSO the full-sized version rollerball is a great deal. Definitely the more inexpensive end of perfumes.
Lisa M.
After getting this in my sephora play box I had to go buy myself a roller ball of it. It's seriously my new favorite perfume, I don't leave the house without this in my purse. It is by far my favorite scent and it is over powering. Just very fresh smelling! Will buy again.
Jennifer T.
I HAD to buy this after receiving a sample in my Sephora Play! box. It is such a unique fragrance and not super overpowering, this is now my daily go-to. I am planning on buying the full size version in the future. I would definitely recommend if you like slightly masculine scents.
Dana M.
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever. I think it's bright and fresh, citrusy and feminine. Every time I wear this I get complements. This rollerball is perfect for getting a dab on your pulse points or if you like to change fragrances often.