BY NEST

The dewy softness of lotus flower and freesia are set against sparkling citrus notes and hints of precious woods. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Lemon Blossom, Lotus Flower, Freesia, Dew Drop Accord, Precious Woods. Style: Bright. Refreshing. Sparkling. see more...

Amanda F.
Can I just say how amazing this scent is?! This is my go to fragrance for the past three months. It lives in my makeup bag and goes with me everywhere. I'm pretty sure I'll cry when I run out of this sample size.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I recently received and tried a sample of the Nest Citrine fragrance that came in my Sephora Play box. This fragrance is a little aggressive. By that I mean that it smells strongly, like of simple lemons, like a dish soap would smell. I imagine this would smell great as a shower gel, where the fragrance would be softened and diluted. I generally tend to prefer bath products by Nest to their fragrances for this reason.
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
It smells similar to mark Jacob's Daisy but with more of a citrus undertone and I love that! This perfume has made it to the top of my favorites. It's more of a floral summer scent but I wear it all year round. My favorites are Marc Jacob's Mod Noir, VS Bombshell, and Clean warm cotton and Blonde rose to name a few. This stands out and I reach for it a lot!
Ally S.
Roanoke, VA
My favorite go to scent! It's fresh with just enough hint of citrus to turn heads as you walk past. I'm always asked what I am wearing! The bottle is sturdy and durable, just easy to pack. Overall it's a favorite!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I enjoy this fragrance. It goes on with a pretty heavy citrus smell but dissipates quickly. On me, it's light and sweet and I don't smell it throughout the entire day but instead get occasional whisks of the sweet scent.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
I love this perfume! It's light enough that it's not overwhelming but enough to smell you're wearing it! I'm normally not a citrus person but the floral hint in it really makes it all come together!
Jamie B.
This is the perfect scent for the Summer. It is a very fresh/clean scent, the citrus notes energize me. It also last a long time and the scent changes as the day goes on in the best way. I recommend this one to anyone looking for the perfect summer scent.
Katie S.
North Canton, OH
I am in love with this perfume. It is soft and inviting and perfect for the spring time. It can be overwhelming if you overspray so I only use 1-2 sprays per use. All around, I love Nest fragrances and definitely recommend.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Got this from Sephora for about 70 bucks. I love this! The scent is fresh and citrusy with a little bit of a woodsy scent. And the packaging is just gorgeous! I've tried other nest products and this is by far my favorite!
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to rate perfumes because everyone has their own preference but I LOVE this fragrance. Literally my go-to ever since I received a sample in a Sephora purchase. It has light sweet floral undertones without it being overbearing. It's very fresh and smells elegant. It lasts a long time even though the scent is not too strong. If you like sweet and musty perfumes, this one is not for you, but if you like floral/fresh smelling ones, this is a must try and I highly recommend. They have a rollerball option so you can always get a rollerball before purchasing the full size. I believe the Nest brand is only carried at Sephora and on the Nest brand website.