BY NEST

The dewy softness of lotus flower and freesia are set against sparkling citrus notes and hints of precious woods. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Lemon Blossom, Lotus Flower, Freesia, Dew Drop Accord, Precious Woods. Style: Bright. Refreshing. Sparkling. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebecca T.
San Diego, CA
It's hard to rate perfumes because everyone has their own preference but I LOVE this fragrance. Literally my go-to ever since I received a sample in a Sephora purchase. It has light sweet floral undertones without it being overbearing. It's very fresh and smells elegant. It lasts a long time even though the scent is not too strong. If you like sweet and musty perfumes, this one is not for you, but if you like floral/fresh smelling ones, this is a must try and I highly recommend. They have a rollerball option so you can always get a rollerball before purchasing the full size. I believe the Nest brand is only carried at Sephora and on the Nest brand website.
Taylor C.
Sarasota, FL
The wear on this perfume is incredible. I received this in my Play Box last month and even though fresh, citrus-y perfumes are my favorite I probably wouldn't have ever tried this otherwise. I am obsessed! I work at a coffee shop and spritz just a tiny bit on before work and after 5-6 hours it completely meshes with my body chemistry and gives off the most pleasant bright, fresh, and slighty floral/warm scent. I'm awful at describing scents but if any of those scent profiles appeals to you even in the slightest this is a must try perfume! Will be purchasing full size when sample runs out!
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
I received a sample of this scent in my Sephora Play box and it is definitely the best perfume sample that I have yet received. I am not an expert on describing perfumes, but it is lovely- floral and citrus-y. It is light enough to not be overpowering in the way some floral scents can be, but it actually has really great staying power and is still noticeable hours later. The packaging on Citrine is completely stunning. It is a bottle meant to be displayed and admired. This is now at the top of my wishlist and I am definitely planning on buying the full size.
Londyn B.
I received a sample of this in my July Sephora Play subscription box. At first I wasn't going to try it on because I HATE floral scents, but curiosity got the best of me. To my surprise this scent smelled like the perfect blend of honeysuckle and lemon. If sunshine had a smell, it would be Citrine! Needless to say, I used the sample in 6 days and my husband promptly went to Sephora and bought me the full size. This is now my go to signature scent!
Jams M.
Perfumes are always a touchy thing for me. I'm sorta sensitive to smells, but I've been trying to get into perfumes or body mists lately to change that. So I'm glad Sephora play sends a fragrance sample and this was my first one. It's sooooooo nice. It smells like citrus, just pure heavenly cleanliness and freshness, like a nice light lemonade lol. And it lasts forever omg if I cared enough about perfumes, I would totally buy this at full price.
SheilBea B.
I got this scent as a reward from Sephora and I LOVE IT. It's such a nice fresh, floral scent that isn't too overpowering but has a decent wear time. I like to keep this in my purse for when I want a little refresher throughout my day. Coworkers have complimented me on Citrine several times. It smells so good! When I run out of my mini rollerball sample, I plan on purchasing the regular sized rollerball because I love traveling with this scent.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
I just got a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Bag and cannot wait to get my hands on the rollerball. It's floral scented but not in an overpowering way. It reminds me of the Sarah Jessica Parker NYC perfume that isn't made anymore in the sense that it's floral with a hint of other notes that makes it smell lightly feminine on the skin. A couple spritzes is really all you need for this perfume!
Kelly B.
Tremont, PA
This stuff smells soooo good!! I received it in my Sephora Play! Box for July and I'm probably gonna purchase it before my sample even runs out. My boyfriend likes the smell of it too which is a plus :) it's a fresh scent in my opinion, kinda wood-y, but not overwhelming. Nest also has a rollerball set on Sephora.com that includes this scent if you want to try before you commit to the full size.
Valeria T.
edinburg, tx
I got the sample on my july's sephora play. I love it! It comes in a reasonable nice presentation. Although it doesn't give justice to the amazing smell. I think it has a very cheap price for the smell that you are getting. It is a fresh smell like flowery and it is so fancy but hyper at the same time. I recommend this product to every girl planning on smelling like a million dollars.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! It's definitely a citrus-based scent, but it smells so fresh and clean. It's the perfect scent for summer - light and airy, but still distinct. This has been my go-to fragrance for the warmer weather! It lasts well on the skin and doesn't fade too quickly, but also isn't overpowering throughout the day. Plus, the packaging is absolutely beautiful!