BY NEST

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The dewy softness of lotus flower and freesia are set against sparkling citrus notes and hints of precious woods. Inspired by the works of 18th Century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany, Laura Slatkin collaborated with master perfumers to translate these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of each of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging. Notes: Lemon Blossom, Lotus Flower, Freesia, Dew Drop Accord, Precious Woods. Style: Bright. Refreshing. Sparkling. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is one of the absolute BEST scents I have ever purchased! I bought it as part of a travel bottle kit at sephora, the kit was $18...the bottles were a little small but given the high quality, it was worth it. It has a sweet citrus scent with floral notes. It isn't as long lasting as I would hope, but it does last most of the day. I get so many complements on how good I smell! I really love Nest fragrances & plan to buy a full sized bottle of this fragrance at some point. Lastly, the bottle has a beautiful design. I strongly recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes the other scents of the Nest line or are looking for something unique.
Emily S.
One of my favorite scents! It does smell a bit lemon pledge-like for the first minute or so, but don't be scared. The sharp, clean citrus scent softens quickly into a more mellow citrus with a hint of floral and greenery. After a few hours it warms up to become a more creamy floral with woodsy notes starting to emerge. It screams spring/summer to me and I never get tired of smelling it like I do with sweeter/heavier scents (cough Black Opium, LVEB, etc.). The one downside is that it only lasts 4 or so hours on me, but the projection during that window is surprisingly decent.
Sawan C.
This kind of smells like lemons that have been sitting out too long. It smells fresh for the first few seconds and then it gets weird. It’s like if you cut a lemon open and tried cleaning your dirty sink with it. It also doesn’t project on my skin at all. I haven’t really been impressed with the Nest line unfortunately. And this is no exception.
Erin B.
Augusta, GA
Bright and airy! Citrusy but not too fruity. You don't smell like a preteen who just walked out of bath and body works. I'm a huge fan of this scent in the summer time when heavier scents are a bit much.
Layna D.
West Allis , WI
Not only is the packaging beautiful on this fragrance but once you pick up and sample this perfume you will be buying it no questions asked. I adore the smell of lotus flower and freesia together so this was a major hit for me. If you like natural floral scents this will become one of your favorites.NEST Citrine 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Amanda F.
Can I just say how amazing this scent is?! This is my go to fragrance for the past three months. It lives in my makeup bag and goes with me everywhere. I'm pretty sure I'll cry when I run out of this sample size.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time! I adore how light and natural this feels. It really "blends" with you and is a friend throughout the day. You get tired of smelling some perfumes when you wear them, but I think my love of Citrine has only grown. I highly recommend sampling this at a Sephora if you like summery, citrusy fragrances.
bree p.
This is one of my top scents right now. It's very clean, and the floral notes balance perfectly with the more citrus-based scents. It's lasting but not overwhelming. I purchased the roller, but I may go back for a full-size.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I really like the scent of this perfume! Light and playful. The dewy softness of lotus flowers and freesia works well with the slight citrus, woody scent. It’s really warm but still young and fresh. I like the fragrant very much. I did take a star off as it does fade off quickly. Not really long wearing. I wished it was though.
L R.
Silverdale, WA
I recently received and tried a sample of the Nest Citrine fragrance that came in my Sephora Play box. This fragrance is a little aggressive. By that I mean that it smells strongly, like of simple lemons, like a dish soap would smell. I imagine this would smell great as a shower gel, where the fragrance would be softened and diluted. I generally tend to prefer bath products by Nest to their fragrances for this reason.

back