2 colors available

BY NEST #29 in Diffusers

Carefully crafted with the highest quality fragrance oils, NEST Reed Diffusers are designed to fill your home continuously with a lush, memorable fragrance. The formula releases fragrance slowly and evenly into the air for approximately 90 days. The formula is VOC/CARB compliant. Notes: Hydrangea, Hyacinth, Forget-Me-Nots, Fresh Green Accord. Style: Dewy. Fresh. Crisp. see more...

Buy on Sephora
stacey l.
stacey l.
These smelled pretty good at first but the liquid turned black from the sticks.
Still it smelled good. But it's a one time use only
Lilly M.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
The reed infused is very good and easily and is fast at spreading beautiful scent all over the house. My only problem is that I have to put it high in the household and I get nervous about spills so I cannot purchase anymore until my kids are grown.
Chastity R.
Chastity R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great scent! And the look of this is just so high end compared to others. Even the box is fashion forward
Jacqie B.
Jacqie B.
Morgantown, WV
I have a small business that sells Nest reed diffusers local to me, and I'd love to buy from them. But do these last a while? And how wide does the scent spread? My apartment isn't huge? But I don't like when I need two to smell it in my open kitchen/living room set up.
Patricia M.