Nesquik® Vanilla Flavor Powder uploaded by Fabiana V.Nesquik® Vanilla Flavor Powder uploaded by María S.

BY NESQUIK #4 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Nesquik Powder mixed with low fat milk provides protein, calcium and other nutrients to start the day.

• Helps build strong bones
  • Provides protein, calcium and other nutrients to start the day
  • Fortified with calcium
  • Fortified with other essential vitamins and minerals

Ingredients: Sugar, Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, and less than 2% of Modified Cornstarch, Natural Flavor, Ferrous Fumarate (Iron), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Silicon Dioxide, Color Added (Annatto and Turmeric Extracts, Beta Carotene).

Gaby R.
Laredo, TX
This Nesquik vanilla powder tastes amazing! I was all about the chocolate canister and moved onto the strawberry canister with age. However, this canister became my favorite of all. I highly recommend it. The reason I tried this canister is because my local grocery store used to carry nesquik vanilla and nesquik banana already made and never found it again. I decided to find an alternative and I found this in powder version. I love it. It's not too sweet and it's not bland whatsoever. I highly recommend this flavor if you like nesquik and vanilla. You can find it at Walmart that is where I found mind.
Swapnil P.
Baltimore, MD
This does have a stronger artificial-vanilla flavor than the classic vanilla nesquik that used to be sold in the US, but it is still much better than most vanilla flavored milkshake/protein mixes. It is not overbearingly sweet, has a good texture so as not to make you feel full and has bonus vitamins and minerals. Other basic flavored powders simply try to pass their product off as nutritional but are actually only nutritional once milk is added (making it rather pointless if soy milk or other nondairy liquid is used). I agree with another reviewer who mentioned it has an orchata taste, which I find a plus. I will definitely order this again.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Yet another tasty podered chocolate ive been drinking this one since for as long as i cab remember i share this with my husband and i can tell he loves it too because i leave him alone with the jar and he litterary eats it and makes his home made chocolate bars with this the vanilla flavored one is very creamy i add some whip cream and chug it all up i heat mine up when its cold outside :)
Seira R.
Thought this was not going to be good at all but I love the chocolate so I tried it and it is now equal to the chocolate in my family! especially if you mix them and make hot chocolate! The packaging is also so so very cute and tastes amazing! I most certainly recommend trying this VANILLA IS DELICIOUS!
Anna P.
I love the Nesquik, when I was a little girl I ate it very much but with the scarce that there is not got it again, for me Nesquik is one of the best brands of cereals and the one that I'm talking about I used a few cousins when they traveled to USA And I love it, it's very good, I hope you get it one day here
Christine C.
niles, MI
Tastes great Nesquick is as great tasting as it has always been. It's not priced bad and the containers aren't too bulky and hard to store in your cabinets. This has a great favor and you will for sure buy it regularly after you have tried it. The value and taste make it a great product
Brooklynn B.
Mustang, OK
I do not drink anything from nesquik but the nesquik vanilla powder. It was a childhood favorite and an addiction to this day. It blends into milk with easy with little to no clumps. It gives the milk a rich and thick constancy. Most importantly it has been the same great product for years.
Maria B.
Miami, florida
Esta marca me encanta. Desde pequeña la he tomado en mis meriendas y desayunos. Cuando llega familiares a mi casa (primos y tios) casi siempre preparamos esta bebida y nos encanta. Su precio me parece muy bien no tengo quejas alguna sobre eso. Nunca me hace falta en la alacena, siempre que voy al supermercado compro de algún sabor distinto.
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I frequently use Nestle's Vanilla flavor in my coffee. I know that's not what its marketed as but it tastes great for that. I prefer it over other products to flavor coffee. I never lost my taste for milk and drink it at least twice a day. When I want to change it up, I use either Nestles Vanilla or Strawberry powder. It's like drinking a milkshake without the guilt!
Leslie H.
I use Nesquik almost every day. It is the only way I can get my daughter to drink milk. Love that has vitamins and minerals that she needs to grow up big and strong without sacrificing the flavor. I grew up on Nesquik and I'm happy that it has not changed since I was little.
Meira G.
Toronto, ON
What are all the flavors this comes in?
Julia B.
I've never tried this because I think it's newer than the strawberry and chocolate one, but does this taste good, like actual vanilla?
raquel a.
Calle peñuelas 10 bajo izquierda ontigola
Jsueiueeb eke eje je eibee iee eke e i3 eej
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
De cuanto es el más grande?
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
I've never had this before, is it good?