BY NESTLÉ

Fortified with calcium, minerals, and Vitamin CTasty strawberry flavor Pack of twelve, 10.9-ounce canisters(total of 130.8-ounces)Artificial flavor. Helps build strong bones! Specially fortified with calcium, Vitamin C & other vitamins & minerals. 19 Servings. Did you know that more than 50% of kids don't get enough calcium? (U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Study.) Each 8 oz glass of milk with Nesquik powder provides 40% of the daily value than milk alone. see more...

• Which do you prefer..chocolate or strawberry??4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Beatriz Z.
Boulder, CO
One of the greatest! great for all ages and definitely don't mind after a good workout. Just love so much about it! not crazy about the sugar content but I'll look past it every now and then
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff but my boys prefer the chocolate over everything. But the strawberry is my favorite
Teddi R.
Loganville, GA
LOVE the powder. I like the strawberry powder more than the strawberry syrup, but I like the chocolate syrup more than the chocolate powder. Regardless, the strawberry powder makes great strawberry milk.
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
My kids love this stuff. i used to use this in my milk all the time when i was younger. who didn't love this stuff.
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
Foodie Expert
My number one pregnancy craving! I could finish off one of these tubs in a week if I knew it wasn't awful for me. It is delicious and so much better than the squeeze kind.
hope w.
My most favorite milk ever!! Its so good for u and doesn't have as much fake ingredients as some favor milk has
Nichole C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Childhood favorite, now its my childrens favorite! Thet love it when i use the mix for smoothies also! Very versatile
Stephanie  P.
They taste great, and is fine in moderation. Artificial sweeteners aren't as bad as some might think. There are a whole slew of sweeteners, just educate yourself on the different types.
Samantha M.
Benton, AR
Love love the low fat double chocolate milk after a workout!!! Definitely recommend over any other brand of milk
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Less sugar means it has artificial sweetener in it. This drink is meant for children, and artificial sweeteners are probably not the best choice for a developing brain. Sorry, not the best option. Blend some strawberries in a blender with milk and agave nectar. They'll never know the difference.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Foodie Expert
Which do you prefer..chocolate or strawberry??