BY NESQUIK #5 in Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Strawberry Low Fat Milk is made with 100% real milk and has 8g of protein in every 8 fluid ounce serving. Because Nesquik® is specially packaged you can store it in your pantry. So feel free to stock up but don't forget to refrigerate after opening.

Lowfat Milk With Vitamin A Palmitate and Vitamin D3 Added, Sugar, Less Than 2% of Modified Corn Starch, Cellulose Gel, Calcium Carbonate, Gellan Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Citric Acid, Salt, Red 3.

Contains: Milk Ingredient

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 1 CUP (240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 1 BOTTLE

CALCIUM40%
VITAMIN C2%
VITAMIN D25%
IRON0%
**PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET. YOUR DAILY VALUES MAY BE HIGHER OR LOWER DEPENDING ON YOUR CALORIE NEEDS.

CURRENT AS OF AUGUST 2014. NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY DEPENDING ON PRODUCT FORMAT. PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT LABELS ON STORE SHELVES FOR THE APPLICABLE AND CURRENT NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS.

• Has anyone tried this milk?4 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?? (: Mine is STRAWBERRY!!!1 Answers
  • Do you prefer the strawberry milk or Chocolate?6 Answers
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
This brand never seems to disappoint, the price is right and the flavors are amazing as well. You can find these at many stores and they are really great! My only thing is that I prefer the chocolate milk over the strawberry any day!!
JORIANNE K.
topeka
This stuff tastes so good. Smells delicious. It tastes like chocolate heaven. It’s so satisfied to look at. Super adorable. The value is great. Love this d stuff. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
My god children love this milk. Every now & then i get a craving for it & I'll have one with them. My only complaint ot that the ready to drink 14oz bottles and a bit too pricy in my opinion at $1.99. I can get an entire gallon of milk for that price.
Shanygne B.
One of nestle's best products ever! I'm honestly not a fan of milk but give me a strawberry milk I'll finish your entire supply. It's more of a childhood obsession but I'm currently pregnant and it is literally all I crave. It's tasty not too sweet or heavy. Plus my kid & my unborn kid love it. Lol
Crystal G.
The Strawberry Nesquik is ALWAYS in my household!
We just can't get enough of it! It's so delicious!
I highly recommend if you haven't already tried this product!! (:
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this milk when I was a kid and still love it now! I don’t think it’s really healthy it does contain a lot of sugar. It’s a really good value through! It doesn’t compare to anything else I would recommend this! Especially for your kids !
Priscilla G.
Love this . Love the size and how it is on the go. It has 8g of protein which is crazy! It is a bit on the pricey side but when you are craving something sweet it is pretty good and I think it is worth it.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
This reminds me so much of my childhood. Whenever I came to the United States on vacation, I had to buy one of these for EVERY night. So nowadays when I drink it, I just have flashbacks ❤❤❤ This is such a delicious strawberry milk, I love it
Devaney R.
This Strawberry milk is sooo Good! This is the only brand that I drink strawberry milk from because the taste of it is so delicious. It's not too sweet, but just right for me! I would definitely recommend this product over any other brand that sells strawberry milk. I haven't found one yet that's better than this!
Alma S.
Stockton, CA
I really love the strawberry milk I think I like it more than the chocolate milk from Nestel it retails between 2 to 3 dollars which is super inexpensive. I've been drinking this ever since I was young and I will continue to do so
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Do you prefer the strawberry milk or Chocolate?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this milk?
Crystal G.
What's your favorite flavor?? (: Mine is STRAWBERRY!!!
DIEGO S.
RUA IBIRATAÍ, 188 JARDIM MARIA DIRCE - GUARULHOS -SP
Qual valor pago por este produto em média?
Brittany B.
Am I the only one who get a film left behind in their mouth from the pre-made drinks?

back