BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesNesquik
Strawberry Flavored Powder 355 oz Canister

Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder 35.5 oz. Canister

NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder Drink Mix

[product:nesquik-chocolate-flavor-powder] does this also work for hot chocolate ?
[product:nesquik-chocolate-flavor-powder] ? quiero probar este producto y saber si los niños tambien lo pueden tomar, saber si no pone alos niños imperactivos una vez que lo toman...
How I cooked it? Cold water or hot water 💁‍♀️
Start your review of Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder 35.5 oz. Canister!
April N.
this is always kept in stock at my house between 3 kids and my husband. I like the fact its sugar free so i dont have to worry so much about the kids bouncing off the walls and my husband suprisingly likes it. I normally buy 2 at a time since we go through it so fast. Nice treat for the kids and helps them to get extra calcium.
Stefo S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love nesquik!! I remember drinking this when I was little as well. It has a wonderful taste....its so good and chocolatey!!😍❤ I happen to use this sometimes in my baking. It adds a little more flavor to a chocolate cake. Definitely recommended ❤
Estefy C.
I do not like this product at all, I dont know why but whenever I made it, feels like I have sand in my mouth it does not get dissolve in the blender completely, also, if you just follow the instructions of the package it haves a terrible flat taste, is not the worst but definitely not the best either.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
In my opinion this makes the best chocolate milk. The flavor is outstanding, it’s priced right, packaging is good and it’s convenient. I don’t use it often but I would buy it again and do recommend it.
Aisha M.
Staten Island, NY
In a household with little kids and even adults this is a star. Just fix up a sandwich and grab this drink!
Nadya A.
San Ysidro, CA
I think there is no child in the world who does not like nesquik, my son is fascinated by his strawberry quik with bread at night of course not all of them because I know it is too much sugar but it is delicious
Ninna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best chocolate for chocolate milk. I love that it taste creamy. It can be added to any milk of your choosing. Almond, whole, 1% and more. It's my kids go to for their morning milk. Easy to mix with a spoon and stir. I've used this since a child and will continue to buy this brand.I like that it has vitamins and minerals and no added flavors. Also make this in strawberry flavor.
Ivee M.
Vancouver, WA
Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder  35.5 oz. Canister uploaded by Ivee M.
Purchased at: Safeway
A childhood favorite of mine, Is a big chocolate milk fan and Nesquik is just overall the best brand in my opinion. Perfect late night snack.
Brisa K.
Moreno Valley, CA
Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder  35.5 oz. Canister uploaded by Brisa K.
Purchased at: Costco
Ever since I was a little girl I’ve been drinking Nesquik. I love both the strawberry and chocolate flavor. No need to add sugar, it’s sweet enough without it. I recommend this product to everyone.
Oksana N.
Nesquik is a pretty easy way to fix the blandness of regular milk. It dissolves well without too much effort. The flavor is ok, I feel like most products like this don't quite taste "real". I tend to pick Hershey syrup over Nesquik just because if I'm already adding sugar etc, might as well have the superior alternative.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tiffany H.
Forney, TX
il y a 10 mois
Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder 35.5 oz. Canister does this also work for hot chocolate ?
Janet S. il y a 10 mois
Oh yeah its great to use with warm milk. Topped with marshmallows.
Angélica A.
colombia ceretè codòba
il y a un an
Nesquik Strawberry Flavored Powder 35.5 oz. Canister ? quiero probar este producto y saber si los niños tambien lo pueden tomar, saber si no pone alos niños imperactivos una vez que lo toman...