BY NESTLÉ #46 in Hot Cocoa

Nesquik Powder mixed with low fat milk provides protein, calcium and other nutrients to start the day. see more...

Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
When we was I kid, I would beg and cry for this stuff! I absolutely loved "Pink Milk" and now, my kids do! We always have a can of this in the house for them! And between you and me, I still drink me a glass her and there! It is sweet and has a wonderful strawberry taste! I would definitely recommend this to fellow parents!
Catherine S.
Nestlé quick strawberry powder was one of my kiddos favorite every meal they have a big glass of strawberry or chocolate milk and I have actually tried quite a bit myself and the flavor is, I think everybody should get them a glass and it's nice and healthy for you so you can't be that good and healthy
Walii R.
Bring back childhood memories. Having a glass of strawberry milk every day before bed. I love all the flavors they have. Mos the chocolate one but strawberry was great too. I haven't had it I. A while but I'm sure it's still just as great. Crap, now I want some.
Bailey R.
Abbeville, LA
Having younger kids in the house we seem to always have some of this product! I as a young adult even enjoy a glass from time to time. I do not believe that this product is expensive, and I think it changes things up instead of just drinking regular milk!
Maria M.
Eagle Pass, TX
My daughter loves this stuff it's just the right amount of sugar and strawberry flavor it's great for when you wanna be cozy with your little toddler and have some cookies but besides that it's great for some mommy and daughter bonding!
McKenzie D.
El Cajon, CA
This stuff is amazing. I love strawberry milk and this is my favorite kind. It's packed with protein and calcium to keep you and your bones strong and healthy! It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it for sure!
Terina C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Nestle's Quik who don't love Nestle's Quik this thing been around forever my oldest daughter which is 30 now that's all she would drink when she was a baby the strawberry Nestle's Quik it's a must have in my home
Ashley H.
Great Falls, MT
Wouldn't drink this hot, but I love their products. I buy the chocolate powder in the biggest canisters there is. Would definitely suggest to others, super affordable. Tastes amazing. Cute packaging. Love. Love. Love.
Danielle T.
Wilmington, DE
This is a cheap and easy treat for the kids at school. When we have a party, we tend to mix in some flavor to our milk and they go nuts! And it's easy to make and they love it. Happy kids makes happy teachers!
Gagi g.
Even though the container has changed over the years, it does not change the delicious taste of quick strawberry milk. I grew up drinking this delicious drink and now so does my son and the rest of the family