BY NESTLÉ #30 in Hot Cocoa

Nesquik Powder mixed with low fat milk provides protein, calcium and other nutrients to start the day. see more...

Amy F.
Amy F.
Montgomery , MA
My 3 year old loves this. It's the only way she will drink milk is if it has mesquite strawberry in it. When I stopped breastfeeding her I couldn't get her to drink milk or anything for that matter so in turn she stopped gaining weight. Her pediatrician recommended I try this in her milk to see if it would do the trick and it did she is now gaining weight and will drink anything but her favorite by far is her strawberry nesquik
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
When we was I kid, I would beg and cry for this stuff! I absolutely loved "Pink Milk" and now, my kids do! We always have a can of this in the house for them! And between you and me, I still drink me a glass her and there! It is sweet and has a wonderful strawberry taste! I would definitely recommend this to fellow parents!
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Nestlé quick strawberry powder was one of my kiddos favorite every meal they have a big glass of strawberry or chocolate milk and I have actually tried quite a bit myself and the flavor is, I think everybody should get them a glass and it's nice and healthy for you so you can't be that good and healthy
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
This is one of the best strawberry powdered milk is out there I know you can find them in the Amish country but this brand is easy to fine you could get it in your local Walmart and it mixes really well we like to put it in her ice cream and mix it into the blender and makes great milkshakes
Walii R.
Walii R.
Bring back childhood memories. Having a glass of strawberry milk every day before bed. I love all the flavors they have. Mos the chocolate one but strawberry was great too. I haven't had it I. A while but I'm sure it's still just as great. Crap, now I want some.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
I have not bought this in quite a while, but it is a great product to have. Kids and adults alike love the strawberry milk taste, and when you make milkshakes with this powder, its even more fun. Very good pricing, and easy to find wherever they have Nesquik.
Rixety T.
Rixety T.
Troy, MI
I love the strawberry flavored drink. It is really good for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch. It is not a mess and is really easy to clean up. The flavor was delicious and it met my expectations. Therefore I would recomeend this product to others
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Abbeville, LA
Having younger kids in the house we seem to always have some of this product! I as a young adult even enjoy a glass from time to time. I do not believe that this product is expensive, and I think it changes things up instead of just drinking regular milk!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Eagle Pass, TX
My daughter loves this stuff it's just the right amount of sugar and strawberry flavor it's great for when you wanna be cozy with your little toddler and have some cookies but besides that it's great for some mommy and daughter bonding!
Bria H.
Bria H.
Clinton, MD
I grew up with the Nesquik powders and even though I am obsessed with all things chocolate, the strawberry was my favorite. It turns the milk a bright pink color which was great and it tasted better than the chocolate in my opinion.