BY NESQUIK #45 in Cocoa

Nesquik Powder mixed with low fat milk provides protein, calcium and other nutrients to start the day. see more...

Catherine S.
Nestlé quick strawberry powder was one of my kiddos favorite every meal they have a big glass of strawberry or chocolate milk and I have actually tried quite a bit myself and the flavor is, I think everybody should get them a glass and it's nice and healthy for you so you can't be that good and healthy
Crystal O.
Reedsville , WI
Pink milk is such a special treat for the kiddos and even better is warm pink milk on a cold winter day! I've been drinking Nesquik since I was a kid and it's the brand I choose most often because it's a name I know I can trust at a price I can afford. Absolutely will choose this product again and again!
Amy S.
FORT WORTH, TX
Always mixed this with milk for breakfast or before bed. Really adds flavor to the milk and I always had use this product since I was small.and now I am going to do the same for my kids ! Always a great way to help get your kids to drink milk and get more calcium
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We love to make ice cream shakes with Nesquik flavored drink mixes. Sometimes we get vanilla Nesquik and add flavored ice cream just for fun!! The strawberry is good with sherbet if you are watching your weight but still want something fun!!
Emma D.
It is very good. You can adjust how intense the flavor is by adding more or less flavor into the milk. It dissolves quickly and does not have chunks of powder like what I have found in other drink mixes. I would definitely buy it again.
Caroline E.
Walnut Creek, CA
I used to always drink this as a kid because of my bones! It's perfect and I still drink it to this day because it contains iron in it which I need. I am usually not a strawberry fan but have always loved this flavor over the chocolate flavored! Totally would recommend to younger kids having issues with drinking regular milk also.
Wymeaka J.
Arlington, TN
Very good. My children loves strawberry flavored milk. We buy the larger tub. They have it mostly in the mornings and at night. Very easy to make and directions which are printed on the side are easy too. My 8yr old makes this by herself with no problems at all. Goes good with vanilla flavored cookies, pancakes and waffles.
Madeline F.
The strawberry nesquik is the one of the best drinks you can drink.If you have little brothers or if you have kids is great for them.Some of them even calm down when they try it they stop playing and sit down and just relax meanwhile there drinking there nesquik,this nesquik is really impressive.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm not crazy about it. But that's just my opinion. I've tried it more than once and couldn't like it any time. The quality is fine! I suppose it's just not my cup of tea. I don't plan to buy this again.
Amanda R.
How odd that when you where a kid nesquik was all you think about but then this was a BOOM and i stick to it! It was your own melted ice cream right in the mornings! I loved it and still loving it
Daniela R.
eu quero é muito gostoso adoro .