BY NESQUIK #2 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Nestlé Nesquik® Strawberry Flavor Powder turns milk into an irresistibly delicious and nutritious drink for your family to enjoy and for you to feel good about, with 45% less sugar than the leading syrup brand - 11g vs. 20g of sugar per serving. This product contains 23g of sugar when mixed with 1 cup of low-fat milk. Nesquik® Strawberry Flavor Powder provides calcium, is a good source of 7 essential vitamins and minerals, and contains 8g of protein when combined with 8 fluid ounces of low-fat milk to help them start the day. Nesquik® Strawberry Flavor powder has no artificial colors or flavors. Added Color from Natural Sources.

Sugar, Natural Flavor, Beet Juice Powder, Less Than 2% of Maltodextrin, Carrageenan, Beta Carotene, Citric Acid, Salt. Vitamins and Minerals: Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ferric Pyrophosphate (Iron), Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Biotin.

Contains: Soy Ingredient

THIAMIN15%15%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.

CURRENT AS OF OCTOBER 2014. NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY DEPENDING ON PRODUCT FORMAT. PLEASE REFER TO THE PRODUCT LABELS ON STORE SHELVES FOR THE APPLICABLE AND CURRENT NUTRITION FACTS AND INGREDIENTS.

• Hey guys! How does it taste? Does it have fake after tast...1 Answers
  • I love it when was a kid my parents always make this for ...2 Answers
  • Does this work as good as the liquid syrups?3 Answers
  • "All you do is add milk, great taste and not very costly." in 1 review
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
My daughters love this strawberry milk mix. It is sweet and a perfect strawberry flavor . I love that it's a powder ,the syrups are pretty watery and dont last as long . This has 150 calories with milk so it's not very healthy but it has the obvious calcium and vitamins A& D . It is great for kids , I grew up with it . Can usually find it in most grocery stores too.
Schyvanda B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ive been drinking since I was a kid ! Im an adult now and still love this . If you like strawberry, you have to like strawberry milk. A few scoops of this and your milk will taste soooo good ! This stuff is great . I like it alot .
Madeline K O.
Yonkers, NY
Nesquik Strawberry has been my favorite flavor since I can remember! It’s a childhood classic that we would drink like water. Add just a tablespoon into cold milk or a few if you prefer sweeter and enjoy! I recommend people to try although not healthy.
Ana G.
Alexandria, VA
When I was a kid I always used to have the nesquick strawberry it was my favorite flavor. I mean Is still is you don’t have to be a kid to drink nesquick. Sometimes when I’m in the mood I buy it. It’s just so delicious!
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
This used to be the only way that I could get my underweight child to drink milk. He absolutely loves both flavors. It is affordable enough to always keep in stock for those nights that he isn’t hungry.
Eponine R.
Ellensburg, WA
This drink just tastes like childhood. I know it's not the healthiest but it's better than soda. It's available at most grocery stores, is low in cost and tastes delicious. You cant go wrong with some strawberry milk.
Alyssa B.
Vancouver, WA
I mix this in with milk and it has a good flavor and if your kid is picky it will make it look more tasty to them. I also make some extra strawberry milk and add it to coffee and it helps with cramping during my period.
Daneylix C.
Springfield
Este de fresas me encanta! No tanto como el de chocolate pero sabe riquísimo. Mi hermanita y yo siempre lo tomábamos juntas. Me trae muchos recuerdos de mi niñez. Recomiendo este producto al 100!
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
NESQUIKStrawberry Powder turns milk into an irresistibly delicious and nutritious drink for your family to enjoy and for you to feel good about, with 45% less sugar than the leading syrup brand. NESQUIKStrawberry Powder provides calcium, 8 grams of protein, and 7 essential vitamins and minerals when combined with low-fat milk to help them start the day. NESQUIK Strawberry Powder has 45% Less Sugar than the leading syrup brand. (11g vs. 20g sugar/svg. 23g total sugar when mixed with 1 cup of low fat milk.)A good source of 7 essential vitamins and minerals.8 grams of protein when combined with low-fat milk.No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners.No High Fructose Corn Syrup.Kosher.NESQUIK Powder is also available in delicious chocolate flavor.
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
I remember the old metel cans and prying the lid off with a butter knife to get to the powder. But it was worth the wait and work.
Now I am passing on the same delicious flavor I loved as a kid on to my children and grandchildren.
Nestle to me is a tried and true product that keeps the taste I've come to love. It's more than just a drink mix to add in my milk... it's a story of when I was little... that I can pass on to my own. Nestle Strawberry Flavored Powder is a memory maker!
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Is this better than buying strawberry milk?
Edith R.
Borger, TX
How come this product doesn't have any reviews? This is a great product, my kids love it, it is so tasty ans all the family can enjoy it.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
Which do you prefer..chocolate or strawberry??
mary z.
I live in Canada and havn't seen this products in stores for a while. Does anyone know if this product is still available?
Corrin B.
Newfane, VT
Does this work as good as the liquid syrups?