BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesNesquik
No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz Canister

Nesquik No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister

NESQUIK No Sugar Added Chocolate Powder

Is there a huge difference in taste between this and the classic version ?
Does this taste similar to the original at all?
Is this a fast way of having chocolate milk?
Start your review of Nesquik No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister!
Product Highlights
...chocolate milk and in the winter she would hit some up on the stuff for hot chocolate.in reviews
Though I really prefer store bought chocolate milk instead of buying mix.in reviews
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Boy does this bring back childhood memories! I used to drink this stuff all the time and would love when it didn't mix in all the way and I would get the dry powder mixed in! I bought this recently at Costco and I still love it's chocolaty taste! Nice and creamy and tastes so good! Glad I get to share this with my kids now!
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I used to drink this stuff all the time when I was little.  While it isn't bad at all, I just find other brands a whole lot better.  You can get this almost anywhere!
Jackie J.
Vicksburg, MS
Nesquik No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister uploaded by Jackie J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product, hands down. It taste like chocolatey milk. I use it to go into my coffee. It mixes very well with coffee or cold milk, whatever your taste should be. I bought this at Wal-mart and it is affordable. Nesquik No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Nesquik No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister uploaded by Liiz B.
delicious flavors to sweeten milk ... variety in flavor and packaging..my children love this product.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. This product is awesomely chocolate! It mixes well with milk, and it can be served hot or cold.
Tiffany P.
Countryside, IL
Nesquik No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister uploaded by Tiffany P.
Nesquik has always been my favorite chocolate milk, even as an adult! In all The years the only thing that's changed is the packaging !
Brandy N.
Nesquik No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavored Powder 16 oz. Canister uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Chocolate Nesquik No Sugar Added has a great taste like the regular Nesquik with less sugar. Less sugar is a win for everybody. Just add it to your milk and stir and then you are good to go. It is very affordable and you can buy it at Walmart or Kroger. [product:nesquik®-no-sugar-added-chocolate-flavor-powder]
Danielle T.
Daisetta, TX
My step kids have bad allergies and this is one of the only brands they can have and love it. The rest of my family also loves it. Taste really good and you wouldn't think it was a powder.
j N.
it taste weird. its like bittersweet coffee. not what i wanted at all, disappointed.
Angela D.
Otsego, MI
Oh Nesquik you never forgotten. Ever since I was a child this has always been a must-have in our house. Gotta love this classic flavor chocolate..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daphne W.