BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
Kirsten G.
Branson, MO
Childhood memories anyone 😍 I loved my morning breakfast paired with a glass of chocolate milk.
Ashley C.
Connersville, I
The Kids enjoy this chocolate milk and so do I. What we drink everyday. One of the best stir in
Vanessa N.
Watertown, NY
We can't run out of this chocolate at home! Kids cant live without milk chocolate at night time
Evelyn N.
There is nothing better then a nice hot cup of chocolate with wheap cream on a cold snowy day.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Nesquik is the only milk mix that I'll buy. I love the flavor and how it last for a long time.
Besarta U.
Im just a child when it comes to hot chocolate i do drink it almost everyday and so do my kids
Caralyn P.
Birmingham, AL
My roommate and I love this stufff. It's so much cheaper than buying chocolate milk regularly.
Krista S.
My family and I love this stuff! My stepdaughter is three and always asks me to make her this!
Esmeralda R.
I love it so much, more than strawberry. Is my favorite , I recommend to my family and friends.
Heather D.
Castle Rock, CO
My 3 year old loves and so does my hubby too! Tasty and easy to use, and no guilty mom feelings
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon