BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Bailey R.
Despite being no sugar added, this Nesquik mix still tastes sweet and fantastically chocolatey.
Caralyn P.
Birmingham, AL
My roommate and I love this stufff. It's so much cheaper than buying chocolate milk regularly.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
Nesquik is the only milk mix that I'll buy. I love the flavor and how it last for a long time.
Heidi R.
Atlanta, GA
Best cocoa / hot chocolate ever! I drink it since I was a child. Always loved it, always will!
Ashley C.
Connersville, I
The Kids enjoy this chocolate milk and so do I. What we drink everyday. One of the best stir in
Karina L.
Doral, FL
Its so yummmm i could drink this the whole day, the taste is super good i absolutely love it
Natalia D.
Texas, Irving
es lo maximk para tomar con leche caliente o fria, ademas es cero azucar asi que es perfecto
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
I always buy the this product for my kids. I also like the taste and quality of this product.
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Yum yum yum ! This girl loves nesquik she also loves some chocolate milk !! So chocolately !
Laura N.
Sin azúcar.. sin colorantes.. y con un excelente sabor! A mis hijos y a mi esposo les encanta
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.