BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
Genedra T.
My daughter loves this stuff. I like it because it has less sugar than other chocolate milk brands.
Ericka S.
South Park, PA
Yes yes yes yes everytime I gave it it takes me back to my childhood nothing will ever taste better
Tairicka S.
San Diego, CA
Really love this one. Grew up on this brand and still drink it. Can never go wrong with a classic.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
I love chocolate milk! This is probably the best chocolate mix ever. I love it's sugar free as well
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
So delicious! Brings back many memories! Every kid loves this and all of their flavors are amazing!
Carla O.
I love this. You put a little but it is still flavorful. Not just me my siblings love it very much!
Alondra E.
Alvin, TX
Our family keeps this in our pantry 24/7. Chocolate milk is the best. You can drink it hot or cold
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Use to drink this when I was a little kid and used to really like it, just kind of got tired of it.
Lisa F.
I love nesquik! I haven't had it since I was a kid but it tastes sooo good. I want some now! Yummy
Yaritza M.
Rosenberg, TX
I drink this chocolate every morning it it such great chocolate milk cant leave my house without it
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon