BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
Love this stuff. My favorite powdered chocolate mix. Tastes great and dissolves well in cold milk.
Paola R.
Medley, Miami

I love to eat breakfast, chocolate flavor is delicious and very affordable , I recommend kids love
Littie G.
Canton, OH
This always has been a favorite ever since I was a kid ! And it still is. Very affordable and tasty
Yasmin H.
Bronx, NY
I always buy Nesquik for my daughter, she loves her milk with some delicious chocolate from Nesquik
Karina M.
8255 Saturn st. apt#6 Los Angeles, CA
my little sister enjoys drink this. It's not too sweet and i can add the right amount to her milk.
Ericka M.
Stafford , TX
I love chocolate milk especially in a milkshake and ice cream. The kids love it and always want it
Gene C.
Williamsport, PA
I'm 38 and you will still find this in my pantry and drink it several times a week. It's the best.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
This is good for hot chocolate or chocolate milk. It's quick and easy to add just how much I want.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Este es el amor de la infacia de casi todo el mundo me encanta de pequeña me lo comía a escondidas
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
My dad always needed chocolate milk before bed so this was always our go to because he was diabetic
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.