BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Caitlyn B.
Saltillo, MS
My dad always needed chocolate milk before bed so this was always our go to because he was diabetic
Alondra E.
Alvin, TX
Our family keeps this in our pantry 24/7. Chocolate milk is the best. You can drink it hot or cold
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Este es el amor de la infacia de casi todo el mundo me encanta de pequeña me lo comía a escondidas
Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
Love this stuff. My favorite powdered chocolate mix. Tastes great and dissolves well in cold milk.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
This always has been a favorite ever since I was a kid ! And it still is. Very affordable and tasty
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
I love chocolate milk! This is probably the best chocolate mix ever. I love it's sugar free as well
Jacqueline M.
Posen, IL
So delicious! Brings back many memories! Every kid loves this and all of their flavors are amazing!
Gene C.
Williamsport, PA
I'm 38 and you will still find this in my pantry and drink it several times a week. It's the best.
Luz S.
Always gotta keep the biggest one at home! we oerfer chocolate or strawberry milk over white milk..
Michelle H.
Wow, this brings back so many childhood memories! I remember this being very rich and chocolate-y.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.