BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Karina
My favorite chocolate milk powder! Been drinking this since I was little and it still tastes amazing!
Brittany I.
We buy nesquick on a regular weekly basis. We go through it so quickly everyone in the house loves it
Krislyn I.
Milpitas, CA
My relaxing hot chocolate drink. While studying, I love drinking this to keep me going and awake.....
Jennifer C.
MOULTRIE, GA
This is a brand you must try ! It taste so good! I always like having a glass of chocolate milk!!!!!
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Jessica N.
Roberts , WI
My kids love their chocolate milk and always ask for nesquik. we purchase this at least once a month
kacey S.
Fayetteville, GA
This is a healthy version of a classic. Loved drinking this as a kid. Now I can enjoy it guilt free.
Mo M.
Winter Park, FL
I love chocolate milk..... this one is my favorite one.... affordable and yummy in the tummy.... 😁😁😁
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Este es el amor de la infacia de casi todo el mundo me encanta de pequeña me lo comía a escondidas
Yaritza M.
Rosenberg, TX
I drink this chocolate every morning it it such great chocolate milk cant leave my house without it
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.