BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
i have always loved Nesquik. great to have around for kids or just for you. tastes great and you can make it as chocolatey as you want. i have used it since i was a kid.
Angela K.
I enjoyed this as a kid. It tastes like chocolate and the powder mixes ok. It's affordable and easily found in grocery stores and Walmart. I prefer just buying chocolate milk already made in a milk jug now. It's just simpler.
Yasmeen K.
Danvers, MA
This product is not the worst. The chocolate flavor is ok but the flavor is muted and distorted by the lack of sugar. The original tastes much better but this could be a good option for those that can't have too much sugar
Jeni Q.
GRANTS PASS, OR
Any product that sneaks sugar out of it and goes unnoticed by my kids is a win in my book! Even without the added sugar, this mix has my kids coming back for more, even in "chocolate smoothies" that I make them (with this mix and packed with spinach and protein)!
Natalie S.
Dekalb, IL
When I'm craving chocolate milk I usually buy nesquick. It lasts forever and tastes good. You can put as much or as little as you want. The flavor is good and slightly different a syrupy chocolate mix
Paige K.
Alto, NM
I always keep this mix on hand, it perfect for a quick treat. It's easy to make cold or hot for a chilly day. I love that it can be easily added with a banana and peanut butter for a quick milkshake without blowing your diet or calories for the day!
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
This was my favorite as a child. I really recommend for parents to give to their children or themselves. Its a quick way to make chocolate milk. You just add the powder to the milk and stir/shake and its that easy to do.
Crystal K.
This makes great chocolate milk! My family loves the taste! It's better than most. It has great flavor. I think you need to mix it up well though. I buy it quite often and will continue buying it. You should give it a try
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
I am a sucker for chocolate milk. I try not to drink dairy but when I do, you know it's because I'm craving chocolate milk. And the nesquick powder is my all time favorite, and has been since I was a kid. It's a classic.
Sarah D.
I love the chocolate milk this powder produces. Sometimes I even like to stick it in the microwave and it gives me a delightful hot chocolate. Sometimes I even eat it straight out the box because it just tastes great.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.