BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Makes milk so rich and creamy. A container does go a long way and it's not a bad price for what you get.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Love hot chocolate no matter why season. This is my favorite brand. Tastes yummy and keeps you extra cozy
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
This used to be really good but now I prefer the liquid chocolate but it's still good and great for kids.
Valery G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love nestle it tastes very good especially when it's nice and hot. With out sugar it tastes good as well
esther p.
Humble, TX
Dranked this since i was at home with momma house couldnt be without the product as i love choclate milk
Nashely R.
Chicago
This is my kids favorite for when we are eating lunch or dinner and they also like it before going to bed
Jessica B.
Solsberry, IN
Low sugar and still chocolatey and delicious. I use this on occasion and my kids nearly daily! It's great
Valerie O.
Anaheim, CA
I drink one of this everyday I like to warm it up and have a cup of hot chocolate in the cold winter days
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Hands down the best flavor of this beans is chocolate. I love this brand overall for there great goodies
Eugenia R.
Gary, IN
it is my go to dessert at night. it isn't heavy and I get my chocolate fix. what more can a girl ask for
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.