BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Crystal Y.
Dissolves fast, makes for a perfect cup of cold chocolate milk, and even some hot cocoa! Kid and mom approved
Daniela B.
I love nesquik, it tastes really good and i love it more because you don't have to add more than you should.
Mariangela D.
I love chocolate and nesquik for me have a great taste and easy for make... Is perfect for drink cold or hot
Morales E.
San Francisco
Nice cup of hot chocolate for cold mornings with a slice of pan dulce.
I recommend drinking with lived ones.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
I rarely use this myself, but the kids love to have this as a treat and it doesn't last long at our house!
jackelyn q.
Rish and real chocolate flavor. You can drink cold or hot. The all family likes the nestle quick chocolate.
Carina O.
Love Nesquick! It's a very nostalgic brand! I love the chocolate, but I'm also a big fan of the strawberry.
Jasey C.
Hahira, Ga
I drink this in the morning time as a breakfast shake it's light weight but provides me with some fullness
Merlyn C.
Clover, SC
Me gusta mucho nesquik, es una buena marca de chocolates en todas sus presentaciones, buen sabor y calidad.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I drank this as a kid and I still drink it as an adult. The taste and price has been consistent for years.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.