BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
carmen w.
Orange Park, FL
My daughter will only drink chocolate milk, not regular ( I know she's kinda spoiled you don't have to tell me lol) but instead of using sugar fillef chocolate syrup I started using this and she loves it and I love that there's no added sugar
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
Nesquik will always have a special place in my heart. I grew up with it, and so will my children, and for a good reason. It has an amazing flavor, and you get so much of it for such a cheap price. It blows the other beverage additives out of the water, and I will always make sure that I am stocked up on it.
Maria O.
Nesquik es mi polvo de chocolate favorito para agregarle a mi leche es el mejor sabe muy bueno se los recomiendo a todos . I also like to add it to my cereal and smoothies it's quite versatile. I've tried other brands but they don't compare.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
This will come in handy for just about anything! You can use it to make hot chocolate or bake. As a little girl this would be the powder my mom would mix with milk for me to drink and I've always loved it! They also have a strawberry flavor.
Corrinna G.
Fresno, CA
Definitely would buy but it's sugar is way too much for children. It's expensive to me. Would only buy it if price drop or if my daughter deserve it. Good packaging. Would buy rarely but if your a chocolate person highly recommend.
Tenika V.
I was honestly really surprised with how good it was with no sugar added. It still had that chocolate flavor. The only thing I thought it was a little grainy and didn't mix in as well as the kind with sugar. But over all was good.
Devani V.
Grand Prairie, TX
My son probably had this every morning or 3 times a day if he sees it in the pantry. It's very delicious all we do it mix it with a cold glass of milk. Sometimes we ever heat it up when it's cold out. We can make It as chocolatey as we want which is the best part.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
i have always loved Nesquik. great to have around for kids or just for you. tastes great and you can make it as chocolatey as you want. i have used it since i was a kid.
Priscilla D.
Santa Ana, CA
this is the best chocolate milk that i buy for my kids. They absolutely love it. I had to get the no sugar added to try out and my kids don't even test the difference witch is great. Im glad I found this and i even drink it myself. Great for hot chocolate drinks
Angela K.
I enjoyed this as a kid. It tastes like chocolate and the powder mixes ok. It's affordable and easily found in grocery stores and Walmart. I prefer just buying chocolate milk already made in a milk jug now. It's just simpler.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon