BY NESQUIK #5 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...2 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...5 Answers
Dawn C.
Give milk a whole new teste n even kids drink easy to follow instruction and my 9 yr makes her own. N health enough
valentina t.
Consumption of this every day, it's my breakfast hahaha I really love to eat this !!!! With some toast? delicious!!
rachel V.
Waterbury, CT
Love, love, loveee nesquick. Ive always had a cup of chocolate milk since i was younger. Also love the strawberry.
Amanda D.
Hightstown, NJ
I've been drinking this ever since i was a child. I still love it but not as much now that there's no sugar added.
Leticia A.
Dobson, NC
My favorite hot or cold! Need the garage cleaned out? Offer a tall glass to your teen and the job gets done fast!!!
Mika R.
Nesquik is the only milk mix my child likes. It has a good flavor and it's not as sugary as other chocolate mixes.
Cassandra R.
South Bend, IN
I am 21 years old and have been drinking this chocolate milk for every single one of those years. LOOOOVEEEE ITTTT
Arbella R.
Brings me back to childhood. I enjoy this thick, creaminess more than syrup forms of chocolate milk mix. Soliddddd
Vanessa F.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I'm obsessed with chocolate milk! I don't like any other brand. Nestle is my need! Everyone in my family loves it.
Jessica R.
Fresno, CA
this makes the best chocolate milk ever! I dont even drink milk but with this mix i can. Kids love it and so do i!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder or Crockpot Hot chocolate??

Amazon