BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Me encanta el chocolate. Lo malo es que este no contiene azucar, pero de resto es muy bueno. El nesquik es lo maximo
Lisandra G.
Durham nc
This is terrible when I tried it I thought I just hadn't put enough powder but no this is the worst I've ever tasted
Vanessa F.
Chicago , IL
I'm obsessed with chocolate milk! I don't like any other brand. Nestle is my need! Everyone in my family loves it.
Jessica R.
Fresno , CA
this makes the best chocolate milk ever! I dont even drink milk but with this mix i can. Kids love it and so do i!
Cassandra R.
South Bend, IN
I am 21 years old and have been drinking this chocolate milk for every single one of those years. LOOOOVEEEE ITTTT
Amanda D.
Hightstown, NJ
I've been drinking this ever since i was a child. I still love it but not as much now that there's no sugar added.
Lenora A.
This the family favorite at my house the family loves all these types of foods they are eaten the most we love it.
Kary M.
Great for a hot chocolate in the cold weather, and it can also be used in cold milk it has a rich chocolate flavor.
valentina t.
Consumption of this every day, it's my breakfast hahaha I really love to eat this !!!! With some toast? delicious!!
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
Easy to use, I have always loved this since I was a little kid. Tastes delicious and satisfies my younger cousins.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.