BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Amber A.
Bloomingdale, GA
I love how it is ready in.a few min cuz I'm always in the go with my kids. And on cold cold nights I just love a cup
Virginia G.
Alpharetta, GA
We purchase this brand of chocolate milk mix all the time and we absolutely love it. the whole family!! great stuff!!
Michaela B.
Dolgeville, NY
Super yummy & even better - no sugar added. It still has the rich chocolates taste of the regular chocolate milk mix.
Brooke C.
My husband loves it, but it's so unhealthy! Easy to mix however, and cheaper than buying already made chocolate milk.
Kaye G.
This is not my favorite chocolate milk but it's good. It's sweet and has a flavor that sets it apart from Hershey's.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Nesquick chocolate flavor can't ran out in my house ... my son is a nesquick lover. Good choice for everyone at home
Adriana A.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves the Nesquik .she drinks it every day. I always buy this product for her ,and its really affordable.
Misty H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my teenage sons favorite. He grabs one as heads to the bus in the mornings. It's so easy to just grab and go.
Naty R.
Tastes just like the original and can't even tell that it has less sugar. The flavor is still great. This is my go to
yesi p.
San Ysidro, CA
I like to give my children chocolate flavor nesquik because it has a rich flavor and my children love it they ask me
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.