BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber K.
Newark, OH
I buy this for my kids and for my husband. They all love it, we end up going thru a ridiculous amount of milk in a month
Yunuen A.
Dallas, TX
El favorito de mis hijos y no importa si la leche esta caliente ogros igual lo disfrutan y no puede faltar en mi alacena
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
My kids love chocolate milk. This makes some very delicious chocolate milk. We purchase this as regular as we are able to
hannah j.
Sylmar, CA
Perfect to give to your children if they don’t want regular milk and has no sugar added they’ll never know the difference
Shyenna C.
Vanceburg, KY
Chocolate is my favorite mix. I always love mixing it with water and even with no sure added it has a very good flavor
Shannon B.
I really like Nesquick. It is a good price. It also makes good chocolate milk. It has great flavor too. I enjoy a lot.
Chloe G.
I love this chocolate milk we always had it when I was little and it lasts so long it's also good on vanilla ice cream
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I've always put this in my milk since I was kid and I still location up to this day. I also like the strawberry flavor.
Danielle D.
Dewey, AZ
Who dent remember this from childhood? I loved when my mom bought it and still everytime I see it I get happy memories!
Jenny C.
I had this growing up and now my children enjoy it too. We mainly have it during the morning before they go to school.
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.