BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Felicia J.
My kids absolutely love this brand of chocolate milk. I loved it growing up too but I'm more for strawberry milk now days
Darlenny F.
corona, NY
ME encanta este chocolate tiene un rico sabor y no es tan dulce lo uso casi todo lo dias para desallunarme en el trabajo
scarlett d.
Tulsa
The kids love nesquick and I have loved it since a kid. I still love making chocolate milk with the nesquick unique taste
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
I loved this stuff as a child. super yummy with less sugar than you expect. Wish i still could get a way with drinking it
Jessmarie C.
Good quality for chocolate milk, has great flavor and a little goes a long way. I have used this a lot and recommend it.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
My kids love chocolate milk. This makes some very delicious chocolate milk. We purchase this as regular as we are able to
dina k.
Greeley, CO
Way to. Sweet for my taste, I only can taste sugar and a lot of it, I was disappointed with this one my kids love it tho
Yunuen A.
Dallas, TX
El favorito de mis hijos y no importa si la leche esta caliente ogros igual lo disfrutan y no puede faltar en mi alacena
Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
My family and i just love this chocolate is so ready to make a hot chocolate in minutes. I even put a spoon in my coffee.
heather r.
My kids love this! It beats the chocolate syrup that makes them so hyped up on sugar us adults even love the taste of it
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.