BY NESQUIK #7 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?11 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
I grew up drinking this stuff and although it's not quite healthy for you, it sure got us to drink our milk and smoothies!
Asiah J.
El Cajon
I drink chocolate milk every other day. Since I'm not much of a milk drinker to begin with, so this helps get my dairy in.
Riya P.
Nestle is a satifying drink! I always get these from stores and gas stations! I love to take these to school. Great Flavor
Heather W.
I used to drink this all the time when i was a kid! So good. Recipe idea: sprinkle a bit on your PB&J sandwich. very good.
Brianna S.
Morris, IL
My baby girl loves this stuff! I love that it doesn't have added sugar!! My princess is a happy camper every time I buy it!
Manya H.
Floral City, FL
Me and my kids love nesquik chocolate milk this is the only brand that I buy for us we go through a container of it so fast
heather r.
My kids love this! It beats the chocolate syrup that makes them so hyped up on sugar us adults even love the taste of it
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. This product is awesomely chocolate! It mixes well with milk, and it can be served hot or cold.
Kortney G.
Axton, VA
I love chocolate milk and this is by far the best producer of it. I could drink it all day long. It's so rich and creamy.
Tania P.
I grew up drinking nesquik and till now i still enjoy drinking this at night or in the morning. This will never get old!!
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.