BY NESQUIK #4 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Contains: Milk and Soy Ingredients

May Contain: Wheat

NUTRITION FACTS

SERVING SIZE 2 TBSP (11 G) MAKES 1 CUP PREPARED (8 FL OZ / 240 ML)
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: ABOUT 41

THIAMIN15%20%
BIOTIN10%10%
COPPER10%10%
* AMOUNT IN NESQUIK.
*** FROM LACTOSE (MILK SUGAR)

• Chocolate or strawberry?12 Answers
  • Is there a significant taste difference with the "no suga...1 Answers
  • Hot cocoa Nesquik® No Sugar Added Chocolate Flavor Powder...4 Answers
Anmi E.
Divino pero lastimosamente tengo tiempo sin volver a probarlo ya que donde vivo no se encuentra o personalmente no lo he visto
Halie M.
California, PA
Best stuff ever! If your kids don't love milk then you should definitely try adding some of this. It gives milk a great flavor!
colin m.
Philadelphia, PA
Nothing beats the classic Nesquick flavor. The perfect chocolate milk for any meal. You dont have to be a kid to love Nesquick
Megan C.
I used to drink this all the time as a kid. Tastes really good mixed with milk. For picky eaters, it makes drinking milk easy.
Emily M.
Anderson, SC
At my house we go through about a carton a week! We drink a lot of chocolate milk and Nesquik is definitely the house favorite!
Alexis Y.
Loganville, GA
This is great for anyone who loves chocolate milk. But is great for anyone who just loves milk. I would recommend this product.
Daphne V.
Doral Fl 33122-1634, Florida
Amo este chocolate, me encanta, super recomendable, muy practico para hacer bebidas, la cantidas de producto es considerable
marcy w.
manchester, KY
This nesquik mix drink is one of my all time favorites since i was a small child. It tastes the best to me compared to others
wesley b.
salt lake city
Its not my favorite drink or even my favorite hot chocolate mix its good for kids and some adults but just tastes too watery
Lucia v.
Woodbridge, VA
Something more delicious than good milk with nesquik .delicious. My daughter loves every day she takes her nesquik with milk
Judith Z.
Chocolate or strawberry?
Loline A.
Does this have an option of using water also instead of milk?
Rachel R.
I love the chocolate one. Has anyone tried the strawberry one? Is it good?
Jessica R.